Chapter 2

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Taehyung POV:

 

He walked toward us with a smirk on his face while his other friends follow him. I just stared at him with emotionless face while my friends are just standing staring at Jungkook and his friends.

" well hello there Kim" Jungkook said while looking directly at me. 

" what do you want Jungkook?" I asked quite annoyingly. 

" oh nothing." He said with a grin.

Why the is he grinning!?

I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away from him and his stupid little friends. We all went to our own class since we all got different classes. While I was getting out my things something hit my chair and I turned around to see that I sat right in front of Jungkook.I give him the middle finger and quickly turned back around.He kicked my chair again but this time I didn't turned around so he kept on kicking my chair until I blow up. 

"Would you stop kicking my chair!?" I yelled at him, earning everyone's attention. 

"Excuse me Mr.Kim he was asking for the paper I passed out."Mr.Kim yelled at me angrily as I yelled in his class. I bitterly smiled at her and bowed apologizing. I then sat back down and passed the paper to him, glaring at him. Jungkook smirked and wiggled his eyebrow at me. I scoffed and faced the front.

When I open my notebook I found a note in it so I grabbed it and opened it

 

I know that I'm a distraction but I'm not interested in ugly boys. Another thing, only family can call me by my name.

- Jungkook

 

"Distracting? Ugly? Jeon Jungkook,you are seriously asking for an early death." I crumbled up the piece of paper and tossed behind me when the teacher was looking. It hit Jungkook in the face. 

Haha serve him right. 

I heard him growl angrily at me but I don't give a about him so I ignored him and focused on my work. 

___________________________

Class ended me,Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung was walking when three girls come up to me. 

"Look here this a warning for you, stay away from Jungkook oppa. If i see you talking or even getting near Jungkook oppa and his friends I will not stop myself from hurting you or your friends." The girl in the middle said while fixing her make up. I scoffed. 

"Are you ing serious right now? How stupid are you? From scale 1 to 10 probably a 10." I said annoyingly. She looked at me angrily. 

" WHAT?" Right when she was about to slap me Yoongi hyung hold her wrist and threw it away. 

"Stop using violence I don't want to hit a girl." Yoongi hyung said without any emotion on his face. 

"And you stop staring at Jimin oppa." She said while glaring at Yoongi hyung. "What? Staring at Jimin? Are you dumb or stupid? Retards these days." Yoongi hyung said with a smirk on his face. 

*Wow he isn't like this , it's my first time seeing Yoongi hyung like this. *

The girl in the middle blow up at the statement and they turned around to walk away but she turned around and slap Yoongi hyung in the face. The sound echoes through the hall and every student in the hallway was staring at us now. 

Yoongi hyung look mad right now. Uh oh she made a wrong move. 

Now Yoongi hyung was glaring at her. She turned around to walk away but Yoongi hyung pulled her wrist and slap her in the face twice as hard as she did to him. She looked shocked while looking at Yoongi hyung. She had tears in her eyes and she tried to hold it in but failed. Tears were streaming down her face. Serve her right. Oh one thing to remind you guys never mess with Yoongi hyung he might look nice outside but when u mess with him he don't care if your a boy or a girl he would hurt you. And also never hurt on if his friends he will hurt you twice than you did to his friends. 

I was laughing so hard I didn't even now that someone was behind me. 

However I stoped when Jungkook start dragging me away from the scene. 

"Ya let me go let me go." I yelled while struggling out of Jungkook grip. "Jeon Jungkook!!!" I screamed his name. 

 

--------------

 

Jungkook pushed me far away from the door. We were on the balcony. Right after he let me go, he lectures me about my parents knowing.

"Why'd you care?" I asked him. 

"Because if they ing know, then my parents will ing know!!!" He shouted at me angrily. No one in the whole school knows about our family being close. Except for my friends and his friends of course. 

"Why do I have to care?" I fought back at him. 

"Because if your little gets in trouble then my parents are going to make me take responsibility for it!!!" He shouted back. He was right, I remember my mom telling Mrs. Jeon about Jungkook taking care of me at school. So instead I stomped my feet angrily and stomped away. Being stopped again by Jungkook.

"Where the hell do you think your going to?" He asked angrily. 

"To class" I respond while yanking my hand away from his and stomped away.