Chapter 5

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Next day

 

Taehyung POV:

 

I hate how omma did force me to go to dinner's at that damn bunny place. Bet he's just trying to get on my nerve's by using my parents. Well you know what! I'll do the same!

 

I walked downstairs surpirsed to see my best friend standing at the end of the stairs waiting for me.

 

"Yoongi Hyung!!!"I beamed and leaped at him.

 

"Annyeong!" He smiled brightly.

 

"What you doing here?" I ask as I quickly put on my shoes.

 

"Just wanted to walk with my best friend today. Waeyo? I can't." He pouted cutely I pinched both his cheeks.

 

"Liar, because Jimin walks the same way huh?" I since he and I both know Jimin lives around the corner in my neighborhood. Just the other direction from that damn bunny's house.

 

"Ani!" He protested, his cheeks heating up. I laughed and shook my head while pulling outside.

 

"Annyeong omma and appa!!!" I shouted before closing the door. As I look forward, my eyes darken once again.

 

"I will get my revenge." I muttered while shooting daggers at the back of Jungkook's head.

 

"You guys fought again?" Yoongi Hyung chuckled. I pouted and linked arms with him. Right when I was going to tell him I notice something at the corner of my eyes and turn to see Jimin walking.

 

"Oh, here comes Jimin.~Act natural." I chuckled when Yoongi Hyung stiffen and walked faster.

 

"Oh hey guys!!!~" Jimin waved happily at us while jogging to match our level.

 

"Annyeong! Jimin Hyung."I beamed while Yoongi Hyung nervously just wave. I bit back my laugh.

 

"Oh, I'll catch up with you guys later!" Jimin Hyung said patting Yoongi Hyung shoulder then running off. I laughed at his expression and looked towards where Jimin was running to.

 

I watch as Jimin ran and jumped on the bunny. Jungkook turned around with a smile. A real smile.

 

*thump* *thump* ... *thump* thump*

 

My eyes widen as I notice what I was feeling. I gulped down the remaining saliva in my mouth.

 

"Gwaenchana?" A voice broke me out of my thoughts. I look at Yoongi Hyung and blinked a bit.

 

"Huh? Um.. yeah I'm alright." I bitterly smiled and looked back to the front to see Jimin and Jungkook messing around.

 

***

 

The whole way to school, all I was thinking about was Jungkook's smile. When he really smiles, he looks... handsome.

 

*Did I just say that!?*

 

I gulped and closed my eyes shaking my head. As I was doing that, I accidentally bummed into someone and almost fell backwards. However a arm s around my waist and hoist me up. Our chest collided together.

 

I opened my eyes and they rounded quickly. Jungkook was holding me. My forearms on his chest while one of his arm was around my waist. My heart stopped, like literally. I never been this close to Jungkook before. Ever in my life and seriously he had really nice face features.

He's so handsome up close.  

*Wait, what!?*

 

I quickly pull myself away confused on what was going on in my mind. He had a really hard chest too.

 

*Guh!!!!~ Stop it Kim Taehyung!!!!~*

 

I looked at Jungkook who just smirks and leaves me hanging. I blinked a few times confused why he smirked and left like that. I shook my head a bit and walked to my classroom.

 

Right when I just entered, someone yanked me. Making me turn around harshly. Another girl by the name of Tiffany stood there with a small group of girls after her.

 

*Seriously!!!~* I groaned.

 

"Stay away from Jungkook oppa!" Tiffany  yelled in my face. I bent back a bit and wiped my face.

 

"Say it don't spray it." I took a step away from her with a disgusted look. She fumed. I smirked and walked away however was pulled back.

 

"You better ing listen!" She yelled angrily. I scoffed and was about to walk away again but she just had to pull me back. When I was going to throw her hand off of me, I accidentally back hand her. Everyone in the room gasped. I was even shocked. Because the hit was pretty hard too.

 

She quickly lifted up her hand to smack me and I shut my eyes tight knowing it was going to hurt bad. But I never felt it. However I heard even more gasp and now whispers.

 

I slowly peek open my eyes and they shot wide. There stood in front of me was the one and only, Jimin. 

 

"O-Oppa." Tiffany looked at him terrified. Jimin may have been school's adorable loving angel, however when he's mad, you better keep your distance or it'll get ugly. Jimin then looks at the girls, glaring at them. In a blink of an eye they were gone. That's how scary Jimin can get.

 

He then turned around and looked at me worriedly.

 

"Gwaenchana? Did you get hurt?" Jimin asked me however I couldn't respond. My eyes were set on the red mark on his right cheek.

 

"J-Jimin Hyung." I whispered and lightly touched his cheek. He winced however still smiled.

 

"Nan gweanchana." He beamed then patted my head walking away. I blinked confused. However I quickly came back into reality when I spotted Yoongi looking at me sadly. I gulped. She then ran away with tears.

 

"Yoongi Hyung!!"I screamed for him however he ignored me and ran. So like the best friend I was,I ran after him. I can't let him leave me,I need him he's also my best friend along with Jin hyung. Their the only one I could trust with all my heart. 

 

I kept running after him until I saw him turn, so I ran with all my speed and turned where he did. However once I turned he was gone. No where to be seen gone. Tears soon started b in my eyes.

*OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING * I thought while trying to hold back my tears but failed. 

"It wasn't what it look like." I muttered tears now streaming down my face.

 

"Ya, gwaechana?" I looked up at the voice that called me. I then burst out into more tears. "Y-Ya! What happened to you!?' Jungkook started freaking out. I salmmed my face into the palms of my hands as I continue crying. Soon I felt warmth wrap around me.

 

His fragrance quickly washed over me. Jeon Jungkook was hugging me. Why? This is the first time he ever comforted me. The weird part was that I actually wanted to stay in his embrace. I felt warm, safe.

 

Slowly I wrapped my  arms around his own waist. I hugged him tighter and cried harder in his chest. His hand softly patting my back. Soon I heard him whisper if I was alright but I didn't answer I stayed like that, not even caring if people were staring.

 

Soon I felt as if I was floating right now. However then I felt something cold under myself. I peeked open my eyes as I notice that I was outside sitting on the stone bench under the giant tree. My head was leaning against something, so I slowly looked up to see Jungkook sitting there. His eyes closed and the noise around him shut out.

 

I let out a small smile and close my eyes again. Feeling the soft breeze brush against my skin. I was kinda glad that Jungkook was ditching class with me. Everything felt nice right now, right at this moment. I may sound crazy, but I kinda wish to stay like this forever.

 

It was peaceful and qu-. Spoke too early. I heard loud whispering coming from inside the school and groaned.

 

"Way to whisper." I grumbled glaring at the girls passing by. However then I started to hear music. Slow relaxing music. I looked up and Jungkook still had his eyes closed. But he had only one side of his earbuds in. The other... was in my ear. I smiled and closed my eyes once again. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

 

*

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to find myself not at school anymore but at home. In my room. My eyes shot wide open and I looked around scared. Jungkook wasn't here so what I was thinking before quickly let my mind.

 

I look towards my door when I heard the door click. I squinted my eyes at first since the bright light quickly spread into my room. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light and notice the figure sitting right before me.

 

"H-How did I get here?" I asked eomma.

 

"Jungkookie carried you home." She blankly said, however I can see a small smile form on her lips.

 

"Oh." I spaced out until the I took in the words. "What!?" I shot up out of bed. "H-He carried m-me h-home!?" I stuttered nervously.

 

"Your darn right TaeTae." Appa said coming in the room with a bright smile. Why so happy? "Now since your awake, get dress. We're going to the Jeon's."Appa then said and walked out.

 

"Waeyo?" I asked confused.

 

"Dinner sweetheart." Omma chuckled and walked out the room after closing the door. When I took in what she said my eyes rounded.

 

"! I forgot!" I quickly ran into my small walk-in closet and quickly put on a casual outfit.