Chapter 7

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Taehyung's POV:

 

This time I scrambled out of bed faster so that I wouldn't get a lecture from omma for not waking up early enough. Another reason, so I don't have to see that damn bunny when I walk out the house.

 

Better avoid him for now on, damn bunny tried to seduce me last night. I wish I courage to tell his omma that I didn't want to wake him up (ever).

 

After a nice warm shower, I quickly put on my uniform and grab my bag opening my door quietly to hear if anyone was awake. No one. Coast is clear. I quickly run downstairs and take out my shoes from the shoe rack. Tying my shoes quickly and opening the door. I hopped out and closed the door quietly.

 

I smiled brightly as I successfully escaped the house without getting a lecture and without making a single noise to wake up my parents.

 

I started walking however froze when I saw Jungkook just walking down the street towards me. The memory of Jungkook's face only inches from mine flashed through my mind like a movie. The way his eyes looked, his nice jaw line, his pink lips, and his-

 

*Aish Taehyung!!!!~ What the hell has gotten into you!!!? Get your head straight!!!!*

 

I started walking again, shaking my head to forget that thought of Jungkook's (nice) face features close to my face. However soon that all stopped when 'PLANK!' I just ran into a pole.

 

"Aish that's going to leave a mark." I muttered while rubbing the sore spot. When I was going to walk again, I heard someone's laugh. I slowly turn around to see Jungkook laughing his off right there holding his stomach.

 

"Y-Ya...O-Oh man th-that w-was h-hilarious...a-as h-hell." He said in between his laugh. I grumbled and stomped away ignoring his laughs. As I continue walking I felt someone pat my head. I turned to see the bunny grinning at me. "Ah~ man you made my day dude."He chuckled and walked ahead of me. I quickly shot daggers at him and just tried to walk before him.

 

However the results of walking ahead of him made me laugh my off. I accidentally tripped him and he fell. Face first too.

 

"Hahahahaha y-you m-made...m-my d-day t-too." I said in between my own laughs. I continue walking and turned around to stick my tongue out at him. However once I turned he was already standing, his eyes on fire. I gulped and quickly ran to school as fast as possible away from the angry bunny.

 

***

 

I quickly jumped into the school, taking a quick glance behind me to see where Jungkook could be at this point. Ever since I started running, I never turned around because I was too scared and also because I thought I trip. I'm clumsy after all.

 

As I turned back around I accidentally ran into someone, making both me and the person fall onto the floor. I shot up immediately.

 

"J-Joesonghamnida!!!" I shouted while bowing 90 degrees. Yeah I do that because, people at school gets so pissed off if they don't like you. And no one likes me, except for Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung.

 

"Gwaenchana." A soft voice rang into my ears. My eyes shot up to see Yoongi Hyung smiling sweetly at me.

 

"Y-Yoongi Hyung."I mumbled his name and felt like I was about to cry. Why? Because of what happened between us.

 

"Don't worry, I'm not mad anymore. I found out what happened yesterday so it's alright." He sweetly smiled at me. Soon, a smile crept upon my face and I threw my arms around him hugging him tightly.

 

"Please, please don't leave me like that ever again." I mumbled into his shoulder. He giggled and nodded. After we released he just had to ask what happened at dinner with the Jeon's.And I told him everything, excluding the part that I was kinda fangirling over his nice face features.

 

I quickly walked over to my seat as we entered our classroom. And just as I was about to sit down, screams started echoing through the hallways.

 

"Aish jinja!!!~" I screamed myself and slumped into my chair. I cover my ears and rest my head on my desk. Finally the bell rang and students were rushing in the classroom. i lifted my head to girls squealing and whispering. Why? Because the three flower boys have just entered. Namjoon,Hoseok,and Jimin

 

However sometimes it's funny when Jimin here, because he sits next to Yoongi Hyung.And I can always catch that blush on his cheek when Jimin tries talking to him.

 

But of course he ignores him and turns away so he doesn't see the blush. But I think he's wrong, Jimin always smiles when he turns away blushing. So that means he saw him blushing.

 

***

 

As Yoongi Hyung and I was walking down the hall, I forgot to look where I was going and bumped into someone. I turned to see Jungkook looking at me with smirk, before he leaves. He dust off his shoulder as if there was dust there in the first place.

 

I then crumble up a piece of paper and throw at his head. He turns around in a instant and looks at me with a arched eyebrow. I just innocently smile.

 

"Sorry, I was just trying to aim for some idiot's face." I sarcastically said before leaving him with that look on his face.

 

"Ya, Tae,Jungkook looks really mad. Did you guys fight again?" Yoongi hyung whispered to me.

 

I told about how our morning went. Yoongi hyung kept nodding his head once in a while, which I thought was really funny yet cute. As we walking down the hallways, the bell rang and I almost forgot I have art class.

 

And where I was right now was like on the other side of the school. I quickly ran back around the whole school to get to art class.

 

I walked in and our real teacher walked in, when I first entered art class we had a sub. I quickly walked over to my seat and settle down.

 

"Oh, your new." The teacher walked over to me.

 

"Ah, ne. I transferred to this class about 1 or 2 days ago." I responded with a bright smile.

 

"Ah, that's great. Having more students are always better then just a few." He chuckled. "I'm Mr-" I quickly cut him off.

 

"Choi."I spoke. "I saw your art work around the school and really admire your work. Thought I should give it a try." I shyly told him my reason why I cut him off.

 

"Ah~ I see. Well, can't wait to see your work. Today we're working on expressing what's the first thing that pops in your mind when you think about the word, Love." Mr. Choi smiled and walked away.

 

"Sarang? The first thing that pops is..." I trailed off as for some reason my eyes landed on Jungkook.My eyes widen and I quickly look away. "Why did I look at him?" I whispered to myself. "Aish, let's just get started Kim Taehyung."

 

A few minutes past and I finished my drawing. Well, more like painting.

 

I smiled at my picture that I have painted.

 

 

 

Oh, what's this? Is this the first thing that popped in your mind when you thought about the word love?" Mr. Choi asked confused. I chuckled and nodded. "Wae?" He asked once more.

 

"Because when you fall in love there's two things that can happen. Pain and happiness. I don't know why I thought of pain over happiness, but that's what popped into my mind at the thought of love." I explained staring at my picture.

 

"That's good then. I really love the details." He admire my painting a bit more as he took in everything. "Yup, it's official." He cheerfully smiled at me.

 

"What's official?" I blinked at him confused.

 

"Your my second favorite student." Mr. Choi looked at me with a bright eye smile. I nodded slowly.

 

"Who's your first then?" I cheerfully asked.

 

"No one other than my best man Jeon Jungkook."Mr. Choi walked over to Jungkook and patted his back proudly. "Would you like to see my top favorite student's work?" Mr. Choi then asked. I hesitantly nodded and walked over to Jungkook and Mr. Choi.

 

When I looked at his art work, my eyes widen and I was speechless. Jungkook's drawing was so....so... perfect.

 

 

 

"Now explain your drawing Jungkook." Mr. Choi ushered.

 

"A mother's love. A mother's kiss. Something that's worth cherishing for." Jungkook spoke slowly and seriously I was so stuck in the drawing that all I did was stand there staring at the picture speechless.

 

"Seems like the new student is speechless just like I always am." Mr. Choi patted Jungkook's shoulder before leaving us. However I still stood there staring at it.

 

"Ya, stop looking at it so long, your going to burn a hole into it." Jungkook smirked. I blinked a few times letting the words flow in.

 

"Ani!" I snapped.

 

"Mhm, you like my work." He went on. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Um, no I don't." I deadpanned. I seriously was lying, I love his drawing.

 

"Yeah~ then why did you look at it so long?" He smirked looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Be...Because..." I didn't know what to say. Jungkook was still waiting for my answer. I heaved a sigh. "Fine you caught me." I mumbled. He chuckled and turned away fixing the shadings on his drawings.

 

"Told you." He bravely said.

 

"But, it's because what you said is right." I spoke again smiling. Jungkook turned and looked at me. "A mother's love is something worth cherishing for. You never know what can happen in your life and they can just disappear like that. That's why I always tell omma that I love her because I'm scared one day she'll be gone." I muttered sadly. Jungkook softly smiled and looked back at his picture.

 

"That's why I drew it." He began, this time I looked at him. "Sometimes I have a feeling that one day I'll wake up home alone. No mother cooking breakfast, no father reading the newspaper. Nothing." Jungkook whispered. I felt touched at his words that I didn't even know my smile widen and I was still staring at him.

 

"Now if you two love birds are done sharing please work on other assignments." Mr. Choi interrupted our silence.

 

"What?" My eyes shot wide open. "Love birds? Excuse b-" I was cut off.

 

"Go to your seat Mr.Kim. Now." Mr. Choi commanded and I obediently did so sulking.

 

 

 

 

 

________________

 

Ma birthday is almost here. It's in 10 days and I'm finally turning 15. And school opening on Monday🤪. Finally going to High school and I'm so excited since it's my first year. Wish me good luck guys. And thank you for reading my story I really appreciate it.