Chapter 6

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

 

 

Taehyung POV:

 

I then ran downstairs to see omma and Appa just exiting the house.

Balli Taehyung-ah!" Omma yelled. I nodded and quickly ran out after them. I was glad that Kookie' house is only 3-4 houses down from mine. Not a long walk.

 

*Wait. D-Did I just say Kookie?Not Jungkook? OMG! What's happening to me!? Eh, saying Kookie does sound better.*

 

***

 

Appa knocked on the door and we were welcomed by Mrs. Jeon.

 

"Ah~ Your all here!~" She beamed. "Come in, come in." She quickly shooed us inside. Omma and her chat for a bit, while appa was in the living room talking with Mr. Jeon.

 

"Taehyung-ah?" I looked over to Mrs. Jeon."Can you do me a favor and wake up Jungkook?" She sweetly smile at me. I smiled and nodded.

 

"Damn bunny's been sleeping this whole time." I mumbled to myself as I walked upstairs straight towards his room. And yes, I know where his room is.

 

I slowly opened his room and saw how nice and neat his room is. For a dude like him, I thought it was all messy and stinky, but I thought wrong. Way~ wrong. His room looked so cliche. I took small steps inside his room. It's like a small apartment in his house. He had his own small living room. A walk-in closet, his own very bathroom. And... his room.

 

I notice how the door was creaked open a bit. I tip toed over to his bedroom and peeked inside to see Jungkook sleeping inside soundlessly. I then tip toed inside the room getting closer to the bed. He looked so kind looking when he's asleep then when he's awake.

 

I walked closer to him and blinked at him for a few times. To say, he does have really nice face features. Why, because the way his eyelashes rest upon his cheeks. His nice jaw line and his small lips. They look so tempting.

 

*! Did I just say that!? Oh no! Snap out of it Taehyung !*

 

I cleared my throat to see if Jungkook was a light sleeper but I was wrong. He didn't even move a inch. So I cleared my throat once again but louder this time. But still got the same response.

 

"Aish jinja. This bunny can sleep." I muttered and moved closer to him. I then started poking his cheek out of boredom. "Jungkook, ya Jungkook wake up." I said in my normal tone. I groaned when he still didn't move a inch.

 

"Jeon Jungkook !!!~" I then shouted his name. Finally I got a response but all I got was him moving over now laying on his side. I pouted. I then stood up straight walking over to the side where he was now facing. I grumbled and grabbed the hem of his blanket. Yanking it off my eyes widen. I quickly turned around cheeks heating up fast.

 

Jungkook had his shirt on, just that it was . All the way down. I mean he doesn't have a bad body but seriously!~ I close my eyes and slowly covered his body with the blanket again mumbling a sorry. After the blanket was fully covering him, he woke up. Seriously after that he finally wakes up!

 

"What the hell you doing right now?" Jungkook says sitting up. I gulped wide eyes. I quickly turn around, cheeks burning again. "Something wrong?" He then asked, however I didn't say anything. He then looks at himself and his eyes widen, quickly he covered himself.

 

"J-Just come downstairs." I muttered still covering my redden face. I hoped he didn't see but I was wrong. Way wrong because he got of bed and started walking towards me. I gulped and started walking backwards. "D-Don't come close." I whispered while closing my eyes. My lips trembling.

 

Soon I hit the wall and my eyes shot open. There stood Jungkook before me, his face only inches away from mine.

 

"Y-Ya..." I whispered leaning more on the wall. Jungkook smirked and leaned closer. I shut my eyes tight having a total mental breakdown. However then my eyes snapped open when I heard Jungkook laughing his off.

 

"Are you serious!? Thought I was going to kiss you?" Jungkook said in between his laughs. I fumed and stormed grabbing his pillow and started hitting him with it.

 

"Ugh! You damn conceited prince!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs hitting him. He was just using his arms to protect himself. But I could care less. I kept hitting him until we walked out of his room and into his mini living room.

 

Guess because were walking and fighting, Jungkook didn't see where he was going so he fell and I just had to fall on top of him since he grabbed my wrist right at that point too. Both our eyes widen. My heart started pacing faster.

 

"OMO! Honey what are you doing!!!?" Both me and Jungkook looked up to see our moms standing there staring at us with wide eyes. I looked back down to see that we were in a very wrong position and Jungkook' shirt just had to be unbotton too. I quickly shot up.

 

"O-Omma, it's not what it looks like!!!" I quickly got back up. Jungkook got up and button his shirt.

 

"M-Mom..." Jungkook didn't even know what to say.

 

"W-We'll j-just be downstairs. W-When you guys are ready come and join us." Mrs. Jeon stuttered while pulling my omma away. However she peeked at us once more then closed the door. I bit my lips sadly and looked over at Jungkook who just stood there quietly.

 

"I-I think I should go get dress." He mumbled while going into his closet. I nodded and quickly left-his room. Tonight's going to be a long night.

 

When we were all downstairs and all seated, I sat a cross from Jungkook my parents on each my side and his' parents sitting on each of his sides.

 

Jungkook and I ate silently listening to our parents chat on and on. Sometimes we will talk but only a few small sentences and that's it. And sometimes I notice our moms smirking or giving us a teasing smile from time to time.

 

After eating, omma made me help wash the dishes with Jungkook. So here we are, washing the dishes in silence. I Heaved a sigh thinking about everything that happened tonight. After finishing, I left the kitchen making Jungkook finish cleaning up since I don't know where they usually put their things.

 

I walked into the entrance of the living room and heard our parents whispering. I cleared my throat and they all quickly sat up straight clearing their own throats. I scoff and sat at the arm rest of the couch. When Jungkook was done, he went upstairs right away.

 

"Sweetie, Jungkook looks tired. Why don't you go and give him some medicine to kill his tiredness." Omma shooed me. I groaned and walked back into the kitchen grabbing the medicine that Mrs. Jeon told me.

 

I dragged my feet towards his room once more. I took a deep breathe before lightly knocking on the door. However after a few seconds no one answered. So I opened it and walked in. I looked around to see Jungkook no where to be found.

 

I then walked over to his coffee table, setting the medicine there. I then tip toed over to his bedroom and creaked it open. Peeking my head in there, I saw no one also. I just shrug and stood up straight.

 

"Ahhhh!" I screamed when Jungkook was standing there right behind me the whole time. "Aish jinja, don't do that." I scold him. However he just huffs a breathe and blinks at me. We both stood there in silence until he spoke up annoyed.

 

"Well..." Jungkook said.

 

"Oh, umm... your omma wanted me to give you some medicine since she said you looked out of it. So I put the medicine on your coffee table." I quickly explained. He looked back at the medicine then back at me.

 

"Thanks, you can leave now." Jungkook said in his normal mean tone. I scoffed and stomped out of his room.

 

"So much for being nice." I muttered.