Chapter 8

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Taehyung POV:

 

Lunch time came and I was super happy!!! Why because I was dying of starvation. I waited under the big tree (same one as I sat under with Jungkook) for Yoongi Hyung. After a few minutes passed he came running outside.

 

"Ya! What took you so long!!!?~" I whined like a child.

 

"Mian, Mr. Kang was lecturing us because some damn couple just decided to make out in the locker room." Yoongi Hyung pouted. I chuckled and nodded.

 

"It was the girl's wasn't it?" I asked as I linked arms with him and walk out of the school gates. He nodded.

 

"Damn guy just wanted to see girls change." He spat angrily. I laughed and slung an arm over his shoulders.

 

"Alright, alright. Let's go eat." I kept laughing at Yoongi Hyung cute angry face.

 

***

 

We walked down the street to the cafe that was just off the corner however then as we came closer to it, we can tell it was packed. Really packed that there was even a line.

 

So we decided to go eat at the small restaurant not so far from here. However once we arrived it was also packed. I groaned frustrated however then Yoongi hyung dragged me inside and we sat at the only table left.

 

"Why is it that every place we choose to eat is pack as hell?" I groaned. Yoongi hyung giggled and shrugged. "Well, anyways since we're here already what should we order?" I happily jumped in my seat while looking at the menu.

 

"Ahjumma's spicy soup and her tteokokki." Yoongi hyung beamed holding his palms together. I chuckled and nodded.

 

"Araseyo, I'll be right back." I carefully slid out of my chair placing my bag on it so no random person goes and sit next to Yoongi hyung while I'm gone. I'm not kidding, we may not be popular, but there are still some people from other schools that check us out like we're fresh meat.

 

As I went to stand in line, I was pushed right away and collided into someone right away.

 

"Joessonghamnida." I quickly bowed scowling at the damn girls in front of me. However I was cut off when I heard someone's chuckle. I turned to see Jimin standing there.

 

"It's alright." He sweetly smiled at me. I returned the smile and stood at my spot. However we were getting squished really bad, and mostly by girls. Jimin again was crashed into me.

 

"Mian." He mumbled while trying to stand straight but failed. I chuckled and shook my head. "Damn, I hate being so close to other people." He muttered angrily. I chuckled and earned his attention.

 

"Don't worry, I do too." I proudly smiled. "Here, let me handle this." Jimin looked at me with knitted eyebrows. I cleared my throat.

 

"Ya! Jimin needs his ing space so move!!!~" I shouted angrily glaring at the girls. And they did. They scowled at me, but I could have cared less. Jimin chuckled at me.

 

"Amazing." He said winking making a faint blush appear on my cheeks. I shyly smiled and turn around to be greeted by the nice ahjumma.

 

"Aish, this boy really has a loud voice." She gave me a grandmotherly smile. I giggled.

 

"Well, duh ahjumma. Remember I used to volunteer here." I looked at her with a arched eyebrow and a amusing smile. She laughed and nodded.

 

"Almost went deaf." Ahjumma joked and I pretended to pout. "Aigoo, don't use your aegyo on this old halmoni." She lightly pushed however I grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

 

"An amazing old halmoni." I winked earning a laugh from the latter.

 

"Aish, this boy and his sweet mouth. Tell me what you want." Ahjumma then playfully glared at me. I giggled and told her my order.

 

I quickly went back to my seat with a giddy smile plastered on my face.

 

"Ya! Why did you burst!? And did you say Jimin ? Is he in here?" Yoongi hyung looked around panicked. I laughed at his expression and nodded.

 

"Ne! It actually helped standing near him because then they all left." I happily smiled. Yoongi hyung snort and looked away. "Don't be jealous, I don't have over dying love for him unlike someone." I making him turn as red as a tomato. After a few minutes passed, ahjumma came out with our lunch. And it was mouth watering.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go get some ice cream or frozen yogurt after this. I'm craving for them." I whined once again like a child. Yoongi hyung chuckled and nodded happily.

 

"Araseyo, because your treating." Yoongi hyung cutely said. I snort.

 

"Ya! Your paying tomorrow and I'll make you pay even more." I demand with a evil grin.

 

"Nah, then I'm not bringing my wallet." Yoongi hyung  smirked and walked out. Just as we step out, someone called us from behind. I looked over to see Yoongi hyung frozen and secretly chuckled at him. 

 

"Oh Jimin hyung ?" I smiled at him.

 

"Gwaenchana?" Jimin looked at Yoongi hyung worried. He just gulps and slowly nods his head.

 

"Yoongi hyung not feeling that well today." I bitterly smiled, biting back my laugh.

 

"Oh, well I hope you get better." Jimin sweetly smiled at Yoongi Hyung  making him blush. Hard. I quietly giggled. "So what did you want?" I then ask Jimin.

 

"Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to walk back with us." Jimin smiled.

 

"Oh, we're going somewhere else. Mianhae." I bitterly smiled and started pulling Yoongi hyung away by his wrist.

 

"Oh, araseyo." Jimin waved and turned away. Right when he turned, we took a run for it.

 

"Aish, why did he have to talk so long? My face is probably as red as a tomato." Yoongi hyung whined while squishing his face. I laughed and shook my head.

 

"Let's just go before Jimin sees you." I giggled and dragged him along.

 

***

 

Soon we reached the ice cream shop and immediately went inside skipping. We sped walked up towards the several ice cream that was in front of our eyes. We both gulped staring at the mouth watering ice cream before us.

 

 

 

"Ya, let's go buy some." I pulled Yoongi hyung to the register.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you two lovey ladies like?" The employee asked with a bright smile.

 

"Umm... " I bit my lips nervously not knowing which one to choose. "Oh, I'll have a two scoop cone. Cookies n' creme on bottom with mint on top." I cheerfully responded.

 

"Alright and you?" She asked Yoongi hyung . Yoongi hyung been gaping and his lips staring at with one he wanted.

 

"I would like... a two scoop cone too. Cookie dough on bottom with strawberry on top." He beamed. The employee nodded and quickly went to grab us our ice cream. After we got our ice cream I quickly paid and we went to sit down next to the big windows.

 

"Hey, when did you start liking Jimin?" I randomly asked. Yoongi hyung blinked a bit before answering.

 

"3rd grade I think. When he just transferred and walked through those doors. I was speechless at his features. At first I thought he was a girl since he look so cute and adorable. However when I asked him, he told me he was a boy and I was in total shock. Then that turned to be my first and last conversation with him. I was too shy to talk to him even look at him." Yoongi hyung daydream and his cheeks flustered.

 

I envied how he can fall in love while I couldn't. I have no stinking idea what love feels like. I'm a damn newbie. I never even had my first kiss. So depressing right. I sighed and looked outside. And I seriously choked on my ice cream. Yoongi hyung blinked at me before his eyes shifted to where I looked at and his eyes widen also.

 

"H-How did he find us?" Yoongi hyung whispered to me.

 

"I-I don't know." I mumbled still staring at Jimin. I bitterly smiled at him and waved. Jimin just blinked at me and enters the store. I gulped when I notice him walking over to us.

 

"J-Jimin hyung? I-I thought you were going back to school." I looked at him scared and shocked.

 

"Yeah I was until the guys felt like eating ice cream." Jimin explained and right after he finished his sentence all of his buddies came in laughing and talking loudly. I quietly groaned.

 

"O-Oh." I mumbled and looked away. Jimin then sat right next to us.

 

"Yoongi hyung i thought you were sick. How come your eating ice cream?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow. I gulped and stared outside.

 

"A-Ah..." Yoongi hyung froze. However then Hoseok along with Namjoon walks over to us.

 

"Annyeong!!~" Hoseok beamed.

 

*Our hero.* I sighed.

 

"Annyeong." I mumbled since I was still eating ice cream.

 

"Is your good? Looks really good?" Hoseok asked while sitting next to me. I just nodded my head and continue eating.

 

"Yoongi hyung ~"Namjoon cooed while sitting next to him. I felt like laughing, however I quickly held it in. "Can you buy me some ice cream?~" Namjoon pouted cutely.

 

"B-But y-you have so many hyungs." Yoongi hyung muttered. He was shy but still kind.

 

"But they don't love me.~" Namjoon kept going. "Please.~" Namjoon then grabs Yoongi hyung free hand and holds it with both his hands. "Please.~~"

 

"Ya! Why are you holding Yoongi hyung hand!?" Jimin came and snatched Yoongi hand out of Namjoon. I quickly slap a hand over my mouth when I was about to burst out laughing because of how Yoongi looks right now. Jimin just held his hand.

 

"I'll buy you one then gosh!" Jimin snaps at Namjoon pulling him away from Namjoon. As they walked away, I notice that the guys were mostly sitting around us. I cleared my throat catching Yoongi attention.

 

I motioned with my head, pointing outside and Yoongi quickly nodded. Slowly, we both stood up and I saw glares from Hoseok and Namjoon.

 

"What!?" I snapped at them.

 

"Where you going? We just got here and your leaving? You guys don't like us huh?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes at us. I cleared my throat once again.

 

"We do like you, just that..." I looked at the clock and my eyes quicklt shifted back to them. "It's time to go back so annyeong!~" I beamed and was about to run but was stopped by Namjoon.

 

"Liar! We still have time." Namjoon said looking up from his phone.

 

"C-Can't we leave?~" I pouted.

 

"Nope, we just got here so stay and enjoy the rest of the time." Jimin beamed. I glanced at Yoongi and he was pouting too. I wanted to leave so bad. Why? Because girls were giving us death glares. Once they didn't pay attention to us, Yoongi and I took that opportunity to leave slowly.

 

"Yes!!! Finally!!!" I shouted in relief.

 

"Why did they want us to stay so badly?" Yoongi muttered and ate his ice cream angrily. I chuckled and shook my head, also continuing to eat my ice cream.

 

Just as we were about to turn the corner, our names were being called. And they were right behind us too. Slowly be both turned around to see them walking towards us. I gulped.