Chapter 3

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Taehyung POV:

 

As the day went on, my favorite class finally came. Art class. I always loved drawing and painting. Mostly splatter painting. I quickly walked into the classroom happily and just sat in a random seat. I changed my gym class to this class because I got too lazy to exercise.

Once I was settle in I notice that my favorite class will also become a nightmare. Damn that stupid was in the same class as me. 

 

Jungkook POV:

 

Seriously, sometimes I think that, that stupid boy is taking drugs. Why does he hit so hard. If I'm right, he's taking steroids. Taehyung seriously needs to take a chill pill. If he gets caught then I get caught. I always lie to my mom that he's doing fine because seriously I don't want to watch over him. 

However I decided to take everything off my mind from my favorite class. Art. I loved expressing out all my stress. And the good part was that I was the teacher's favorite.

 

Right when I entered the classroom, a random short girl walked over to me shyly. I blinked at her annoyed with these girls thinking that they can just come up to me anytime and ask for that I don't want to do.

 

"J-Jungkook sunbae? C-Can you help on our project?" She shyly asked as she was staring at her feet the whole time. I inwardly scoffed.

 

"Ani, I have my own work to do." I bluntly said and walked past her. I looked and my favorite class just got ruined. "Why is that damn kid in here!?" I whisper yelled to myself. I lightly grumbled and walked over towards him. I stood there waiting for her to know my presence.

 

After a while I got annoyed of him when he didn't even give a about me. But it's alright, like I cared about him too. I kicked the chair making him mess up his drawing. He looked at me angrily for what I did. I smirked down at him.

 

"What the hell do you want Jeon Jungkook?"He said my name fully. Seriously this dude needs to learn how to say my name instead of my full name.

 

"You in my seat kid." I watched him as he ignored me. "Ya." I kicked the seat again making him mess up again. He exploded and shot daggers at me with his eyes.

 

"Why don't you just go find another seat!?" He lightly yelled at me. Lightly?

 

"Well that for you because I've been sitting here before you have now move it kid before I throw your out the room." I threatened him. And he did what I did after huffing and puffing. I smirked in victory and sat in my seat. Then he just sat next to me. Lazy .

 

This class was going to long, very long. Why because Taehyung kept making mistakes on his shading and Mr. Hwang was scolding her. So then he made me teach him.

 

He just had to sit next to me huh? I blew a raspberry to calm myself and looked at him as he was staring at the paper like it's from another planet.

 

"Are you ing kidding me?" I pinched my nose bridge. "Ya, this is like the nth time I ing taught you how to shade that damn ing picture." I scolded him. He innocently blinked at me confused.

 

"I don't get it. The way I shade it looks exactly the same as the way you taught me." He blinked at the similar picture. I looked at the pictures and saw all the mistakes. He shades it took fast making lines. He out shades which means that that parts that are not suppose to be shaded are shaded. His look more retarded while mine looked realistic. I heaved another sigh.

 

"Your so stupid." I muttered pinching my nose bridge. Hell yeah it was a long period.