Chapter 4

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Jungkook POV:

 

Finally!!!~ Home at last away from that damn retard. It took the whole class hour for Taehyung to understand what everything that I was explaining to make sense. He better not sit next to me again tomorrow or I think I'ma go crazy.

"Oh Jungkook!Your homem!" My mom beamed. I weakly smiled at her and walked to the kitchen going to the fridge right away to grab a water bottle. "Something bothering you honey?" Mom looked at me worriedly.

"No, just tired." I yawned and went to sit in front of her.

"Well how was school? Got confessed too much?" Mom teased, earning a chuckle from me.

 

"Um... no." I chuckled. "School was alright." I deadpanned.

 

"Well anything else happen?" Mom asked once more. I blinked at her and then knew what she really meant.

 

"He's doing fine. Almost got in trouble but doing good." I mumbled and took a drink out of my water bottle. However then I spit everything back out when my mom yelled. I looked at her with wide eyes.

 

"In trouble!? Why? Was someone bullying him?Jungkook I told you to watch over him!!!"Mom yelled at me. This is why I hate it when that damn dude gets in trouble and I have to get yelled at for no reason. You could say that I could just lie to her,however mom always finds out or knows that I'm lying. Scary right?

 

"Don't worry. I got him to take a chill pill and he kinda got better." I shrugged and drank again. Ending up spitting it back out again. 

"You better clean up Jungkook."My dad said while chuckling. Mom yelled at me again.

 

"YOU WHAT!!!? YOU MADE HIM TAKE MEDICINE!!!?" She yelled at me, about to throw an apple at me however I quickly explained.

 

"I don't mean that! I meant that I made him calm down. What I said was just a saying." I quickly defended myself. Mom then slowly put the apple down but kept her glare at me. Ba didn't even care. She then took a deep breathe and stood up.

 

"Jungkook go ask if they want to eat dinner with us tomorrow." Mama totally did a 90 degrees change in attitude. "And don't pretend to say that they didn't want to come at all." Mama then glared at me. I snort and nodded my head. She knows me too well.

 

"Alright I'll go." I chugged down the rest of my water and looked at my parents looking at me. I blinked. "You meant right now?" I asked with wide eyes. I just got back like 5 minutes ago.

"Yes right now. Get going what are you waiting for" She replied. 

"But I just got back like 5 minutes ago." I whined while looking at my mom. 

"So that's enough time for you to rest now get going before I throw this apple at you." She threatens me. Sometimes she could be scary but she's a good mother though. 

"Fine~" I poured and walked out of the house. 

"Ya you for got to clean your mess." I heard my mom yelling but I ignored her and keep going to Taehyung house. His parents are nice and they treat me like their own son. 

_____

When I reached their house I blinked at it for a while. If I turn back and say that they didn't want to eat then mom going to call then and beat my . I sigh and walked up to their porch. I knocked a few times and no answer. So I decided to knock again. Until the door opened to a furious Taehyung. 

"Ya! Stop knocking so much!" He yelled angrily. I smirked and pushed him away and walked into the house. "I haven't invite you in yet!" He yelled back at me. I am not going to talk to him. I then notice his mother in the kitchen.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim." I politely bowed. She looked at me with wide eyes until a huge grin plastered her face. 

"Oh Jungkook-ah." She beamed and walked over to me. Taehyung fuming beside me. "Why are you sulking?" Her mother then ask him, however he didn't answer and Mrs. Kim could have cared less.

"Oh, welcome Jungkook."A deep voice then said behind me. I turn and smile towards his dad. Always know how to make them like me.

"Ne it's nice to see you guys again Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim." I nicely greet them while Taehyung was glaring at me from behind. "My parents are wondering if you guys like join us for dinner tomorrow." I politely smiled. They both give me a sweet smile back in return. 

"Sure we love to. Right TaeTae?" We all turned around to see Taehyung crossing his bony hands still glaring at me. 

"Sure." He sarcastically said. I smirk as I thought playing around with him for a little bit. 

"Well, since Taehyung  doesn't want to join then that's alright. I really wanted to bond with him. Get to become one of his friends since he seems so nice." I told his parents in a 'depress' voice.

"Oh honey don't worry about I'll make him go so you two can bong together." Mrs.Kim said with a motherly smile. 

"TaeTae stop being mean Jungkook just wants to be your friend." Mrs.Kim scolded him. He shot daggers at me but I ignored them and secretly smirk knowing that he saw me. 

"Now walk him to the door TaeTae and don't be mean to him. You heard me Taehyung." Mrs.Kim said. 

"It was nice seeing you Jungkook." Mr.Kim patted my shoulder. I gave them a sweet smile and start walking to the door with a sulking Taehyung following behind me. 

"I'm going to ing murder you tomorrow ." He said annoyingly. I just give him a smirk and walked away. 

______

When I got home my mom ask me about the dinner and of course you guys know I can't lie so I said what they say. 

"Ne they love to come mom." I said with a fake smile on my face.