Chapter 1

Arrange Marriage With My Enemy

Taehyung POV:

 

*Alarm ringing*

 

I woke up as I heard my alarm went off. *OMG I'm so tired* 

I thought as turn the alarm off. 

"Maybe I could sleep for a little bit more." I whisper to myself. After a while I made up my mind and went back to sleep. When I woke again it was 7:30 already and if I don't hurry I'm gonna be late for my class. I rush out of my bed and rush to take a shower and change into my uniform. After I'm done wearing my uniform I rush downstairs and say goodbye to my brother and ran out of the house. By the time I got school it was it was already 8:00. 

" that was a close one, next time I'm not going to sleep in like that "I said to myself while walking into the school. As I was walking I see my friends talking near the lockers so I went up to them and say hi. 

"  morning guys "I said with a small smile. 

" morning TaeTae" Jin hyung said with a sweet smile. 

" morning tae" Yoongi hyung said. 

As we was talking we heard girls squealing behind us. It was the school playboys. And of course the maknae of the group, Jeon Jungkook, my enemy. Ugh just by looking at him make me wants to slap his face. We've been enemies since the freshman year and we're sophomores now. So it's been a long time and what's more annoying than his face was that we are neighbors and he live right across from my house. My parents and his parents are close friends since high school.