四 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How long are you going to pout like that, Sehun?”

 

“I don’t pout.”

 

“Then?”

 

“I’m clearly upset.”

 

“Cutely, though.”

 

“I'm going to hit you.”

 

And that was neither the first nor last time that Sehun would threaten Jongin. But for Jongin, while the statement was supposed to come as a threat, he only felt complete exhilaration. The sensation was truly none like he’s ever felt before, and he was growing addicted to it. Sehun was really quite intoxicating.

 

Besides, it wasn’t his fault that Sehun overreacted to a simple kiss – one to the forehead, that is. Yes, Jongin gave little Sehun’s forehead a tiny peck, and Sehun completely flipped out. Jongin couldn’t even begin to comprehend why Sehun reacted so strongly. A peck to the forehead was nothing but innocent. But here was Sehun who immediately gave Jongin’s foot a hard stomp before pushing the male off of him. His arms came up to a guarded fold against his chest, his eyes refusing to meet Jongin’s.

 

“You should leave before I mess up that pretty face of yours.”

 

“You think my face is pretty?”

 

“That’s not even close to the point I’m making.”

 

“You didn't deny it.”

 

Jongin couldn’t help but laugh, quite light-heartedly, much to Sehun’s distaste. As his foot received a hard stomp from the other, he really couldn’t say it felt painful – after all, he was way too distracted by the boy’s amusing reaction to his words, his actions. But he raised his hands in feigned defeat as he watched the boy before him grow seemingly flustered, as Jongin believed.

 

Sehun, you’re like putty in my hands.

 

“Oh, but Sehun, I wasn’t kidding.”

 

Sehun didn’t dare look at the other male, admittedly too afraid to see what other expression would be staring back at him, “About?”

 

“Your partially ed shirt – I must say it’s quite seductive.”

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

Sehun rubbed his temples in annoyance. Unfortunately for him, he knew deep down that Jongin was starting to get under his skin – especially after that incident in the school library. And that caused him to get zero sleep that past night. Absolutely none. So when he had gone to the bathroom to freshen up that morning, he noticed how awful he looked in the mirror.

 

The most noticeable part was the extremely dark circles that had formed underneath his eyes. They looked as if someone took black charcoal and just coated his bottom eyelids – completely ridiculous.

 

I swear.

 

The next time I see you, you’re dead meat Kim Jongin.

 

Obtaining some slightly-off-color concealer from his mother’s bedroom, he sloppily applied some to his face. How successful he was in doing so was quite debatable, but the boy did innocently believe that it looked better than before – which was owing to the fact that he really didn’t know a thing about make-up and the importance of lighting.

 

Taking a deep breath, he made an effort to keep his composure.

 

Then, he proceeded to shuffle to his room. After a moment of contemplation, he quickly pulled out a simple outfit for school – a white t-shirt and ripped jeans. He wondered if he wanted to wear another button-up as that was his usual choice for a shirt, but he found himself having flashbacks of Jongin’s remark.

 

“Your partially ed shirt – I must say it’s quite seductive.”

 

Scrunching his nose in repulsion, he bunched up the button-up he had worn the previous day and threw it into the closet in frustration. Scanning his closet, his disapproving eyes fell upon the line of other similar button-up shirts, and he instinctively pushed them all to the back of the closet without a second thought.

 

Out of sight, out of mind.

 

At least that’s what Sehun believed. If Sehun no longer wore shirts that could be ed when it gets a little too humid, then Jongin wouldn’t be able to make some dumb statement like he was being seductive or something relatively similar. But as soon as that thought went through his mind, he recalled yet another dumb thing that Jongin had did.

 

The kiss to the forehead.

 

Who the hell gave him permission to do something like that?

 

Irritated, Sehun immediately reached up and pulled his bangs over his forehead, concealing it the best he could. It was undeniably true that he had expected Jongin to steal a kiss from his lips, and it was excruciating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter