十三 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun peeked over the top of his textbook as he watched Jongin walking up to the chalkboard at the front of the classroom. The male had gotten called upon by the teacher to answer a math question on the board in front of the entire class – probably because the teacher already knew Jongin would be able to answer it correctly. Joonmyeon had mentioned Jongin was the top student after all.

 

But nevermind that – Sehun was preoccupied with something else – Sehun just could not take his mind off of what had occurred after school the previous day. Because even though the little kiss was already over now, Sehun couldn’t deny that the feeling of being so tenderly held by Jongin just hasn’t subsided.

 

I think I’ve been caught by Jongin.

 

Because Sehun’s gaze was fixed upon Jongin’s back as the male slowly wrote down the math equations on the board, deducing the correct answer. And suddenly, he couldn’t help but feel like something was different about the boy – it was as if Jongin had gotten more attractive, if that was even possible. Every feature, every movement – alluring, yet elegant – and Sehun found it almost impossible to look away.

 

So when Jongin finally turned around to return to his seat, Sehun immediately ducked his head behind the textbook he was holding up – praying that Jongin did not catch his stares. And when Jongin walked right by him to take his seat, Sehun let out a sigh of relief, thinking he had gotten away. That is, until he heard him whisper.

 

“How cute, Sehun.”

 

Sehun immediately stiffened his seat, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“Can’t take your eyes off of me?”

 

“Don’t flatter yourself, Kim Jongin.”

 

And Sehun could have sworn that even though Jongin was whispering from behind him, he could hear the male smile through his hushed words even without turning around to see his face. There was just something about the tone of his voice that had teasing written all over it, and Sehun was not very appreciative about it.

 

Because Sehun quickly found himself subconsciously leaning in, burying his face into the book that was in his hands – not because it was interesting in the slightest, but mostly because Jongin had this knack of making him blush, and he was almost positive his face was one of the thousand shades of red.

 

Sehun was definitely not going to have the teacher catch them fraternizing again.

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“I haven’t seen you smile so brightly in a long time, Jongin.”

 

“Oh shut up, Joonmyeon.”

 

“Did things go well between you and your secret lover?”

 

“He’s not my lover.”

 

Yet.

 

Joonmyeon raised his eyebrows in curiosity, questioning the other’s statement – mostly because, if he remembered correctly, he had accidentally caught the two of them sharing quite a hot, passionate lip-lock in the hallway on his way back from the music club. And by the looks of it then, well, let’s just say Joonmyeon had a hard time believing the two of them were not dating as Jongin had suggested.

 

But Jongin had questioned what the status of his relationship with Sehun was – it wasn’t as if Sehun had actually agreed to dating him. Actually, Jongin wasn’t sure if the question had even been asked yet – other than the first time he had asked Sehun when the two of them hardly knew each other, Jongin could not recall another time that he had brought up the subject to Sehun.

 

And Sehun definitely hasn’t said that he liked me yet.

 

“Are you saying that there is finally someone that won’t fall for your charming act?”

 

“Sehun’s different from the others.”

 

“Is that so?”

 

Jongin narrowed his eyes, focusing his attention on that mischievous look Joonmyeon was suddenly expressing – and suddenly, Jongin just felt a sudden chill run down his back. It was almost as if he could just sense that something amiss was about to happen, and the culprit behind was going to be none other than his own friend, his own brother. So the boy pursed his lips together before reaching over, poking the male in the shoulder.

 

“You’re plotting something, aren’t you?”

 

“Me? Never.”

 

“Yeah, right.”

 

And Joonmyeon just lightly chuckled. Slowly, he reached up and moved Jongin’s hand from his torso before using his other hand to give the male a gentle tussle to his hair – Jongin immediately swatting Joonmyeon’s hand away, wrinkling his nose in distaste.

 

“I’m surprised you don’t have faith in me.”

 

“I’ll have you know that I can smell a scheme from an ocean away, Joonmyeon.”

 

“Come on, don’t you know me? I’d never do anything to harm you.”

 

But maybe I'll give you a little push.

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“So is this how you’re supposed to use this equation, Sehun?”

 

Once again, Sehun was once again tutoring Yoona after school. That was mostly because even though Sehun was pulled away in the midst of their previous study session, Sehun was actually quite helpful in explaining the material and preparing study sheets for the girl. She had actually passed the test, earning 15 points higher than her previous exam – her mother, obviously extremely proud and had urged her to go back to Sehun for more help.

 

Sehun found himself unable to refuse her, being the nice guy he was. And so, he offered to help her two times a week after school – much to Jongin’s displeasure as he figured that Sehun should be spending more time with him instead. Sehun, of course, rejected the thought to the end – he figured that sticking side-by-side all day would be quite annoying – so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter