十 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun didn’t want to admit it but a day without Jongin was suddenly a little too quiet. Honestly, the boy couldn’t even recall a time before he had met Jongin, a time when he wasn’t met with Jongin’s cheerful voice every other second. And suddenly now that Jongin was sick and absent from school, things suddenly reverted back to his old schedule and – well – it could only be described with one word.

 

Boring.

 

Really, the only thing Sehun had to look forward to on that day, was that he was planning to visit Jongin later, and he was going to check on Jongin if he was as sick as Joonmyeon had suggested. Because in the bottom of his heart – so hidden from view – Sehun was a little worried about Jongin’s well-being.

 

Plus, I still need to figure out how to reject him.

 

Or at least that’s what Sehun kept on thinking – even though he was second-guessing what he wanted to say to Jongin practically every other second. Because if he did, then everything would end – their only connection was Jongin’s persistence in chasing Sehun. What if Jongin chooses to exit his life as easily as he had came in? Would Sehun really be okay then?

 

He wasn’t really sure.

 

But that wasn’t important to him now.

 

All Sehun wanted was to make sure that the boy was still breathing and alive. And so after school, when he finally mustered up the courage to ring the doorbell at Jongin’s house, it came as a shock to Sehun to suddenly feel this strange sense of reckless nervousness creeping upon him – but when the door suddenly swung open, an extremely disheveled Jongin came into view, and Sehun suddenly felt like had made the right decision in showing up.

 

“Sehun? What are you doing here?”

 

Who else would it be?

 

“Um. Well, the teacher asked me to bring you some notes since you missed class today.”

 

“Teacher Kim said that?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Our Teacher Kim?”

 

“Is there another one?”

 

Really, Sehun spoke quite straightforwardly without much hesitation to Jongin, but the unepredictable Jongin only seemed to just express plain amusement. And Sehun suddenly was afraid that Jongin was able to see through his little white lie. And when Jongin finally reached his right hand over, gently giving Sehun’s hair a rustle, his fingers running through the male’s soft brown hair, Sehun just knew that Jongin saw through him.

 

“Liar.”

 

You were worried about me.

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“I have to say, I’m pleasantly surprised.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Well, I never thought you’d get so worried about me, you’d come to make sure I was alright.”

 

“I wasn’t worried, Jongin.”

 

“Then?”

 

“I was just a little uneasy when you didn’t show up in school today.”

 

“So you were worried.”

 

After Jongin had finally gestured for Sehun to come into his house, the two had headed up to Jongin’s bedroom – much thanks to Sehun’s insistence for Jongin to stay in bed as the boy looked like he was going to topple over any second due to his constant swaying upon his feet. And when they finally arrived in Jongin’s room, Sehun had scrambled to ensure Jongin sat back down on his bed, his hand brushing against Jongin’s.

 

He’s warm.

 

“You’re still running a fever, Jongin.”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice.”

 

“I hadn’t paid much attention since you arrived.”

 

Idiot.

 

Sehun pressed his lips into a thin line in dissatisfaction as Sehun quickly pushed him back onto his bed. His eyes spotted the towel on his bedside table, before taking it and submerging it into the cool tub of water beside Jongin’s bed. Within seconds, he had wrung it out dry and easily placed it upon Jongin’s forehead.

 

And Jongin couldn’t hold back his laugh as a very straight-forward Sehun suddenly had taken upon the role of the worried partner. But Sehun wasn’t wrong though – Jongin had felt like the room was spinning, and it was quite hard to focus, but with Sehun standing before him, well, Jongin just couldn’t care less.

 

It was simply enough to see Sehun before him.

 

With a smile, Jongin cocked his head to the side, facing Sehun, “How did you manage to find my address?”

 

“Your friend told me.”

 

“You talked to Joonmyeon?”

 

“He came up to me during class break.”

 

“He didn’t say anything weird, did he?”

 

Since he’s usually the source of my misunderstandings.

 

“What do you mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter