一 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, our date ends here. I just don’t find you that interesting.”

 

Jongin brings his hand to the back of his neck, giving it a gentle rub. His eyes fixated on anything but the girl he was rejecting. She was approximately the third person that week that he had rejected after a trial date. Though, she seemed to be the most persistent.

 

“Why not? I’ll try harder! I’ll be who you want me to be!”

 

“It won’t work out. You’re better off finding yourself someone new.”

 

The pair was standing in the middle of a park after a gruesomely long and boring date as suggested by the girl. There were no sparks, no adrenaline, no rush – not for him at least. She was just like every other person who asked Jongin for a chance at being his. The same smile, the same hand-holding, the same look – all of which were the same type that Jongin had grown so tired of.

 

The girl reached forward and grips the ends of his sleeves with a tearful expression plastered across her face. Her gaze screamed for him to give her another chance, but Jongin knew what that would entail. She would keep asking for another chance until he gives into her – an impossible ending. Jongin lets out an annoyed sigh, gently tugging her fingers off of his clothes.

 

Ah, the persistent ones are always the most annoying.

 

The girl continued to ramble on about what she would do, how she would try harder, and all the ways she could improve upon so that Jongin would look her way. But Jongin tunes it all out. It truly didn’t matter what she said as he knew he wasn’t going to change his mind. Someone like her just won't do. To him. she really just wasn’t the least bit interesting.

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“Oh Sehun, you’re an hour late again.”

 

“Sorry Teacher Kim, I misread the clock this morning.”

 

“What kind of an excuse is that?”

 

“The truth.”

 

Sighing, the teacher took the textbook in his hands and dropped it on the stand before him in clear annoyance, gesturing for Sehun to return to his seat. This was evidently not the first time Sehun had walked into class late with a ridiculous reason, and the teacher has grown to understand that no matter what he says to the boy, Sehun will be Sehun. So Sehun casually strolled back to his desk without another word, taking his seat in front of Jongin.

 

Jongin twirls his pen between his fingers as the boy in front of him takes his seat. He was looking out the window, pondering on who he should kill time with next. He craved for someone different – someone different from all the ones who would throw themselves at his feet. This sort of desire that could not be satiated by just anyone.

 

But no one really came to mind. He's dated so many people, and not a single one was able to prove themself unique. The game was getting too boring. Perhaps his next date should be that Kyungsoo boy from the class next door who did ask him out after all. Those big eyes were quite something to look at. Cute, too. Or perhaps, it should be the other girl, Irene, from the class two doors down who promised him a memorable date.

 

Or maybe he needed to find someone who was vastly different from all the ones he dated in the past. His gaze slowly fell upon the back of the male before him – the boy who was regularly late to class. The boy who rarely talks. His back was quite sturdy, his shoulders were broad. His legs were almost as long as his own, his hair was lightly tussled as if he had just woken up from bed, and his figure was well hidden underneath that baggy, ruffled sweater he tiredly tossed on.

 

Oh Sehun, was it?

 

I wonder what he's like.

 

 

— ♡ —

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter