Chapter 8

Love begins at 30s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

February 12

 

Five ladies just finished their shopping spree, well for Bora maybe while the rest of the clique just watched her and bought few comfortable clothes. They were walking like they're from a run way which made other people's head turn. Like who would not look at five gorgeous girls?

 

Stopping at their usual church, which is a cosmetic center all five entered without an ease which is greeted by their beloved high school friend who's now a Dermatologist and owner of their favorite aesthetic center, Jennie who they call mother preacher for teaching them how to take care of their skin.

 

"What's up ladies! How have you guys been? Oh where's mommy Joy?" Jennie proceeded each with a cheek-to-cheek kiss and it seemed like they're in a club meeting, with almost matching outfits and killer shoes.

 

"Nini I like your new hair color." Bora first noticed their friend's hair with a glint of curiosity in her eyes. Jennie called some people to take their shopping bags mostly Bora's and place it somewhere safe while flaunting her bouncy and silky hair.

 

"I know right, Irene and I have the same salon." With furrowed eyebrows Bora darted her eyes to Irene who just gave her a cheeky grin, somehow she felt betrayed that Irene told Jennie her salon and not her.

 

"Like what I've asked earlier, where's Joy?" All six of them were walking at the long hallway to where their facial will be and in response to Jennie, Wendy just shrugged.

 

"Joy is having a hard time with her daughter's finances, you know our first born is already in High School." Taeyeon frowned as they enter the clinic which all took their place except for Irene and Seulgi.

 

"By the way Seul congrats on your new born, how is he? Sorry I couldn't come during the baby shower." With a sincere sorry Jennie wrapped her hand on Seulgi's tightly. All of them were busy catching up with Jennie. She even gave tips to Taeyeon on how to make a baby girl. It was a fun and a relaxing day for the ladies, they were mostly complaining about their husbands, Bora's boys and the star of their hot talk was Wendy's ex-husband.

 

"It's a good thing that Wendy left him though." Seulgi mentioned while munching some carrots.

 

"And before I forget Taeyeonnie you should stop your husband from drinking and let him do some maintenance. Maybe that's why you can't conceive a child." Jennie frowned while Wendy nodded in agreement. Later their complaints turned into roasting their lovers and there's this one girl who's kinda left out.

 

"So Irene how's moving on?" She could only just force a fake smile.

 

"Stop being so dramatic little miss dokie. You have Dr. Oh now." Seulgi chuckled with carrots in . Receiving an excitedly curious look from Jennie, Seulgi added few informations about Irene's man. Which got all the girls excited. Irene is a rare case when it comes to dating and men so it's a big deal for them if she ever get a boyfriend.

 

"Well she just had a night with a hottie." Seulgi squealed 

 

"And that hottie is a licenced physician!" Bora added while her back is being massaged. They all squealed where Irene could just laugh at how childish they could be if they were all together. It felt like yesterday they were highschool and now they're still highschool trapped in an adult's body with adult responsibilities.

 

"You better hurry and use those eggs on him girl." Wendy added making the others laugh.

 

"How's the score between you two? And hey Tae you better ask your husband about them just to make use of his gossiping talent." Bora now getting excited paused her back massage and covered her bare chest just to sit straight with them.

 

Just when Irene was about to tell the tale about how she met Mr. Handsome Physician Seulgi just absent-mindedly interjected with a clueless tone. "Why isn't Jennie a part of our group chat by the way?" She got shushed by everyone yet they also wondered how come they forgot about Jennie.

 

"So he's currently flirting back with me and..." Everytime Irene would mention a fluffy moment of her and Sehun the girls would always squeal which she find funny, she knew she would'nt feel lonely with these people. "So yeah, I will not die single anymore. I'm out of the batches' curse. Peace out" Irene confidently said with arms crossed.

 

"Don't be so sure, you still don't have a ring on and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter