Chapter 4

Love begins at 30s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 10

Seoul, South Korea

 

"It's not STD right?" Irene rolled her eyes at the sight of her friend being paranoid. Her hair's messy almost like Merida from Brave and there's evident dark circles under her eyes seems like she haven't slept thinking about it. She's not the Bora that she knew all her life, guess Bora can be afraid sometimes. 

 

"How would I know?" Irene ignored the latter's plea and continued on reading the reports made by the interns. 

 

"You're a doctor for 's sake!" Bora scratches her hair in frustration. 

 

"Look, go and get yourself tested so that you'll know." Irene slammed the reports and glared at Bora. 

 

"But what if people knew, that-" Before Bora could finish her concerns a jolly lad entered Irene's clinic wearing a huge smile. He seems to be in a very good mood.

 

"Oh hey Dr. Byun." Bora greeted calmly as if nothing's wrong. Irene couldn't help but to stare at her in awe. Awhile ago she just keeps on complaining, all paranoid and in distress but now she's all pro like she's here for gossip. 

 

"Bora-ssi what do we have here? Oh by the way doc." Baekhyun gave Irene a teasing smile and handed her some test results which Irene reviewed immediately.

 

"He's still alive? What a strong man." Irene was surprised how strong this 67 year-old patient was, the last time she checked him he's already bleeding inside. She thought this patient is already dying but guess what he still wanted to live. 

 

"What do you expect from me and Dr. V? And ohh Taehyung won't be the one who'll do the transplant." Irene furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Baekhyun who's all giddy.  "So?" She rolled her eyes annoyed by how Baekhyun mention his name.

 

On the other side of the table Bora just smirked seeing Irene being affected by hearing his name. "He's going to Greece with Yoona sunbaenim." 

 

Bora who couldn't help it anymore joined Baekhyun by making a sad face then looked at Irene. All calm as if unaffected but actially tensed. Irene just glared at both of them and tried to change the topic but ended up being teased. 

 

"Sehun will be doing it with you, please guide him well." Baekhyun added. By hearing his name her ears twitched and immediately her mood brighten and the frown immediately turned into a smile. "Where is his clinic Doc?" Irene asked in a cute manner making Bora cringe. 

 

"Room 407" with that Baekhyun waved his hand and left the scene.

 

"Is that Sehun, the hottie you pointed at Wendy's cafe?" Bora leaned closer all curious. "You know I like him for you, he seem responsible and taller." Bora giggled wiggling both of her eyebrows 

 

"Well yeah, speaking of Sehun I have a date to make." She smiled and left Bora in her clinic all confused. 

 

"Yahh are you just going to leave me here?"

 

Irene sticked her tongue and replaced the sign on her clinic the doctor is out.

 

---------------

 

Irene skips her way to Sehun's clinic and there she saw a pretty secretary. 

 

"This dude knows how to choose a secretary." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter