Chapter 5

Love begins at 30s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun!" 

 

He turned back to see two very familiar faces. 

 

"Oh hyung you're here?" It was Chanyeol together with Chen. Both entered with a grin plastered on their faces more like focusing on the girl to his right. They were quite surprise to see Sehun with a girl and not just any girl, but an extreme beauty. 

 

Sehun who was surprised to see them was really excited to bond with them almost forgeting Irene. He assumed that they both came here for businesses which is evident to their clothes. But why a bistro?

 

"Who's this beauty beside you." Chanyeol asked eyeing Irene from head to toe which causes the lady to chuckle. Yet deep down there she's praying that both men will leave them two alone. 

 

Sehun was contemplating whether to introduce Irene or not. He was concerned that his friends might bug him to death. Before Sehun could introduce her, Irene already introduce herself to get things over with.

 

"Hi I'm Irene Bae, Sehun's colleague." She smiled sweetly at the two and they couldn't help but to stare at her with mouth agape. It seems like they would almost drool, but before their saliva fall off Sehun immediately introduced the two of them to Irene.

 

He cleared his throat to gain their attention and both of them immediately snapped back to reality. 

 

"This is prosecutor Park Chanyeol." Sehun directed his hand to the tall lad with evidently large ears and a wide smile. His height made Irene look up to him. She just smiled courtly at the tall man who extended his hand for a handshake.

 

"You're name is quite familiar."  Irene accepted his hand and heard the tall lad chuckle.

 

"You might heard of me from the news." Irene's eyes widen in surprise. This Park Chanyeol is no joke. 

 

"He's married with three kids." Sehun coughed and looked away hoping both will let go of each other's hand. 

 

"I'm very aware Doc." Irene smirked and diverted her gaze to the shorter guy.

 

"Engineer Kim Jongdae." He didn't even wait for Sehun to introduce him and extended his hand which Irene gladly accepted. 

 

"I see you must be really good in math and physics." Irene giggled. 

 

Just after the short introduction Irene was hoping for them to sit on different tables but to her dismay Sehun offered to sit with them, which is kinda frustrating on Irene's side.

 

"Okay Irene if you wanna be his lover you got to get with his friends."

 

Irene just smiled all the time trying to be extra friendly as possible."So you're very acquainted to our beer buddy Baekhyun." Irene just nodded as her smile turned into an annoyed one. 

 

She always thought of Baekhyun as a person full of energy, he never ran out of smile though she's not that fond of Baekhyun's company if it's not for her best friend. "He's the husband of my high school friend." 

 

The three males nodded in amusement. "What a considence we're all high school friends too." Chanyeol added. 

 

"How did you guys met?" Jongdae interjected, staring at both of them with a curious look.

 

" Well we've met in a least expected way, it was after the robbing incident." Sehun smiles taking a bite from the onion ring. "Baekhyun hyung forgot to introduce her to me before but we still got a chance to know each other." 

 

Irene kept her smile all throughout the conversation hoping that they'll end at any minute.

 

All she wanted is an alone time with Sehun, a time for her to make a move and know him better but her plan when his friends arrived. 

 

"So Dr. Bae you're from D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter