Chapter 6

Love begins at 30s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the night age, more and more people entered the bar. The intoxicating smell of alcohol is already sipping through Sehun lungs but as much as he wanted to leave he just couldn't for there infront of him is a vulnerable girl sobbing. He let's out a sigh and moved his stall closer to her, it fascinated him how red she could get if she's drunk.

 

Irene was sniffing heavily that caught the other customers' attention. Sehun could only just hide his face kind of embarrassed on how people are looking strangely at him. They were all thinking that Sehun have done something bad to her.  

 

"Hey Mr. Bartender, any idea how to calm her down?"  

 

The guy busy wiping some mugs turned to Sehun who's know supporting Irene who'll fall onto to the floor anytime. He look a bit trouble as he fix Irene's posture although he didn't notice how close his face to hers. The bartender could only smirk and offered him a new drink. 

 

Sliding it's way, the glass bump onto Sehun's elbow which he gave the bartender a curious look. 

 

"It's in the house Sir." 

 

"Say....she's a regular?" Still supporting Irene by gently pushing her sholder backward. It actually alarmed him that she can't stop sobbing, she seemed strong and independent on his first impression.

 

"Yep, she's been here ever since her break up. It was really a heck of a story and I get her. But what can we do? I'm Jackson by the way." The bartender just shrugged and placed the mugs on the shelves where it belong. It left Sehun very curious on how hard did his sunbae go to make Irene this crazy. The scars he left must be really deep that this lady beside him is left with no armour anymore.

 

After a long sobbing session she finaly cut out of it though still crying silently. Sehun bid goodbye to Jackson the trusty bartender paying all the drinks including the tip. He supported Irene out of the bar contemplating whether to bring her home or let her sober up a little bit. 

 

He gently lifted her chin darting his eyes to hers. She's actually very captivating that she had Sehun drawn to her in a span of 1 second but being the only one who's in the right mind Sehun wouldn't do anything reckless. 

 

"Doc, I'll drive your car." He let Irene rest on her car's hood while searching for car keys in her hand bag. Irene was just starring at her with a smirk then will chuckle. 

 

"You know Dr. Oh you're very cute. It would be a waste if you already have a girlfriend. Good thing you don't. " Sehun glanced at her with an unsure look on his face. He was thinking that how many shots did she took while they were there. She's out of her mind right now, he was unsure if she's sad or bubbly. He just shrugged it off and continued to look for her keys in her bag. 

 

"Did you know that you're a good catch? Taehyung got nothing on you~" He stopped searching for a moment and stared at Irene. A minute ago he thought that she will just giggle all throughout their trip but now she's back to a sobbing mess. 

 

He felt his chest tighten a bit as he saw Irene crying her heart out. Unsure on what to do he pulled her into a hug while combing her hair. She buried her face onto his chest and he likes it, he likes the warmth he's feeling right now.

 

"That bastard! I don't want him to have a happy ending." Even in her muffled voice Sehun can clearly hear what she's saying. He let out a sigh and continued to search for her keys while hugging her, good thing he found it immediately so he proceeded in placing her in the front seat. 

 

"Hey Doc Bae, I'll be taking you home. Since I don't know where you live, okay?" He could only just facepalm seeing Irene giggling once again. "Oh yeah, you're not in the right state to asnwer me." 

 

The whole drive was not easy for Sehun, Irene could go nuts any moment calling Sehun a kidnapper then will go to all flirty by tracing her figers on his chest or shoulder. He kept on enduring his temper till they arrived at his condo unit. It was actually good luck that she didn't vomit or else he would deal bigger things. 

 

February 11

Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

 

Irene woke up in a nice fluffy beds with white sheets. The room was still dim for the curtains are covering the glass window. She was about to drift back to her dream land when she noticed something is not right. She didn't remember checking in a hotel room and this place didn't feel nor smell like one either. She sniffed the sheets and smiled, she loved it smells like a fabric conditioner.

 

"Arghhh where am I?" She tried her best to remember what happened and thanks to her awesome memory the shameless image of herself flashed. She looked at her body and saw she's wearing different clothes. It was actually huge, a lavender sweater and a striped boxer shorts. 

 

"Oh ."

 

She could only cover her now reddened face with her hand then decided to stand up.  She walked to the curtains to see where she is at the moment. As she opened the curtains slightly, the blinding rays of the sun greeted her. To her dismay shes in a condominium and at a high floor. She just let out a sigh, looks like she's going to think of a thank you or what speech to excuse herself. 

 

Knowing that she can't get out any minute she took the chance to have a tour around the four walls. The room is really spaci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter