Chapter 7

Love begins at 30s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was patiently waiting for Irene in the living room. While on it he was reading books that could be related to the patient he's going to perform a surgery with. His first operation is getting closer and he couldn't help but to get anxious everytime he see's a book. 

 

"Orabeoni I'll be heading to school now, I already prepared vivi's food on his plate. I'll be back at lunch to check him." Sehun just flashed a boyish smile and waved his hand at the latter who's in a hurry to leave. Jisoo could only smile and bow back at her benefactor then left. Irene who just got finished changing saw the exchange of smile and kinda got ticked about it. Thoughts of wanting to throw her degree and just become Sehun's helper is now reaching her, probably one of her best idea in a wrong state of mind. 

 

Hearing a cough from the guest room Sehun turned around and saw Irene with a slightly wet hair. He cocked his eyebrow signalling Irene to ask what she needs. 

 

Irene just walked closer with her lips pursed, she stopped infront of Sehun making the latter look confused.

 

"Is there anything wrong?" Tilting his head he stood up almost closing the gap between them. Irene is facing his broad chest and she could only gulp at the perfectly sculpted sight. She looked up and witnessed how near Sehun's face with hers, blinking twice, the situation is too much for her heart to handle, she bit her lower lip trying to conceal a squeal. Her heart is pounding so much that she wanted to jump all the way to the hospital.

 

" Ummm.....I-Ahhh...I.... I mean w-we need to get going. Were getting late." Forgetting her main purpose on approaching him, she stuttered making herself feel dumb at the presence of a greek god like figure of Oh Sehun. 

 

"You're fine with the same clothes?" Now that Sehun has mentioned it she just looked up and grinned. That's what she's about to ask him awhile ago but who can speak when you're too close to him? 

 

Irene's sitting on the passenger's seat still in euphoria wearing Sehun's scrub suit from college, though it's 5x bigger than her size she still appreciate it. Imagine a morning in the house of Sehun where you can witness his torso, wear his clothes, smell his scent and have him drive you to work, all in one morning.

 

Currently trying to supress a giggle where she can't, that's what you get with too much adrenaline in the morning, it can cause Irene some mental damage. 

 

"What's so funny?" Sehun who insisted on driving glanced at the blooming lady beside him. If he wasn't just driving he would've spent the whole trip studying her features. 

 

"Thank you." That's all she could say and continued to smile like a idiot. Sehun made few turns before they reach the hospital. 

 

Like a gentleman he is, he rushed and open the car's door for her and came out a child like lady with oversized clothes. Struggling from keeping the pants fall, she holds onto its sided.

 

-------------

Seoul, South Korea (Hospital)

February 11

 

"Holy crap! Something happened to you guys last night!" 

 

They managed to reach the 4th floor to where Irene's clinic is, and radio 101 already greeted them with an intriguing tone. 

 

"Shhhhhhh...." Sehun smirked as he escorted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter