First Time

Crazy Obsession

Rosalinne woke up after her alarm as she shuts it off removing the blankets as she stood up stretching her swore limbs when " ding dong" her doorbell rang so she goes and answers but when she opened the door there was a letter from S.M Entertainment... so she grabs the rest of her mail and shuts the door while scanning the rest...

Rosalinne opened the letter from S.M Entertainment when tickets and VIP passes fell out and a letter that was written: 

Dear Rosalinne...

You've had been selected by EXO that are going to be living with you from now on and please don't try to fangirl since alot of girls before you were fainting and couldn't even breathe... but when they saw you they knew your not like the other girls whom fangirl alot but if you read this letter your welcomed to come to their last concert before I give them to you...

The boys would love for you to come and they'll introduce themselves to you personal so hope to see you at the concert!! 

-Lee Sooman- S.M Entertainment manager

Rosalinne grabbed the VIP passes and the tickets while she waits for the time she needs to go so she already had it written down on Kai's calender already and it was on the 21st of March so it was today their last concert before their manager hands them over to her...

She finds some clothes for the concert and changes quickly when her doorbell rang meaning that one of the drivers are here so she quickly grabs her heels while tries to put them on the way downstairs then she grabs her house keys and locks the door as they opened the door for her and gets in...

Rosalinne is now nervous because she'll be meeting them in person... she is now willing to do what the manager told her... soon she arrives and the driver opens the door to her side and offers his hand to her while she gets out...

Lee Sooman was standing in the front of the building when he spotted her and said " I knew that you were going to come so please let's go inside and wait for them they are backstage in their dressing room getting ready...

Rosalinne says " I need to go to the bathroom!" Sooman says " oh just go straight behind backstage and turn left then it should be on the right side!" She heads in that direction...

Rosalinne climbs the stairs to the stage and admires the view which she turns to reveal the steps that lead backstage and heads to the bathroom following the signs but she stops when she sees EXO dressing room so she opens it a little when she widen her eyes they were there practicing their dance moves...

Rosalinne's heart began to beat crazily as she stared at one particular man... she closes the door not interrupting them and ran to the girls restroom... she locks herself in a stall trying to calm her heart down and steading her breathing...

When she is done she flushes it down and goes out to wash her hands and dries them when she goes out of the restroom she looks left and right and twice again as she fixes herself when she didn't notice that she's been followed...

When she reached EXO's dressing room the stranger pushed her inside and came face-to-face with them... she widens her eyes and started blushing but not too much when... " hi who are you?" Rosalinne said " I'm Rosalinne Jung!" They all got up and said " 1...2...3... We Are One Annyeonghaseyo EXO-imnda!" She smiled...

EXO then introduced themselves one by one (there's nine in the group) ..." hi Rosalinne I'm the eldest of the group and my name is Minseok but they call me Xiumin! Hope to be friends!" ... " hi Rosalinne I'm the leader of the group my name is Suho!" ... " hi Rosalinne my name is Chen let's be friends!" ... " hi my name is Chanyeol nice to meet a beautiful girl like you!" Damn these boys know how to sweet talk... " hi Rosalinne my name is Lay and only one who speaks Chinese!" ... " hi Rosalinne my name is D.O and I'm the one in charge of cooking!"... " hi Rosalinne my name is Baekhyun and do I look like a puppy to you?" She nods slowly as Baekhyun sighs...

Finally was the two maknaes as they came and introduce themselves... " hi Rosalinne my name is Kai the main dancer alongside with Lay hyung!" ... " hi Rosalinne my name is Sehun and I'm the baby of this group!" Rosalinne was just staring at Kai throughout their whole introduction...

will Kai know she's the one??