Going INSANE!!

Crazy Obsession

It was in the middle of summer where a go nearly the age of 25 is going to home and despite that she moved from her old home to her new one she has been living happily and she loves to buy groceries although she picks a day to go and also she saves money in case she forgets something...

She opens her door revealing her two cats and a dog by the names on the collars... her two cats are Snickers and Hersheys (the color of their fur is brown and dark brown) then she saw her dog... a golden retriever named Francis... she walks by the counter and grabs the tape while she walks upstairs to her room when " meow" her cat Snickers wanted attention...

She takes off her blazer and sets it aside when she started at her name... Jung Rosalinne... the daughter of the Jungs... her brother Yunho is in the military but he often visits his parents but he doesn't know she moved to a new home...

Rosalinne takes out a poster and removes the rubber band unfolds it and puts tape on it and sticks it on the wall... his name showing Kim Jongin... aka Kai... she is madly in love with him ever since EXO MAMA m/v... Rosalinne can't take her eyes off him... he is too handsome to look at...

She finishes putting them up and had a calender on her hand which she wants to put it in her office so she grabs a yellow pin and sticks it on the wall while she searches the month then she looks at Kai's picture for the month and she sighs heavily when Snickers meows again...

She picks Snickers up and walks to the kitchen where all of the bags were as she began to put them all away...

************

EXO were finishing up their 4th album " The Power of Music" which their hit song " Power" became the most watched music video on YouTube...

Suho was proud of s for their progression and the best of all for the two maknaes who pulled it off... Kai and Sehun were covered in sweat after their 4 month practice of " Power" and " KoKoBop" which took another 4 month to complete...

Kai came out from the men's shower room and quickly dressed when Krystal came not being embarrassed when she spotted Kai only with a towel wrapped around his waist when she kissed him pulling the towel off him...

Kai was trying to push her but she held him closer not letting go but Kai just let her be... Kai thought that their relationship ended but he guesses wrong about that when she pulls away... Kai said " Krystal we should end this officially because I don't feel anything for you my feelings and my heart doesn't want to be in love!" Krystal nods and says " you'll someday Kai fall deeply in love with me!" Then she heads off...

Kai just bangs his head back onto a wall sighing heavily when Baekhyun appeared and widen his eyes as Kai said " nothing happened Baekhyun she officially ended our relationship!" So his dirty mind calmed down and said " Suho hyung is waiting for you so hurry and get dressed!" Kai hurried to his locker and dressed himself...

Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, DO, Sehun, and Lay were waiting for Kai when Chen spotted him and said " Kai is here now!" So the rest got up and head to their van to go home...

*********

Night was nearing...

Rosalinne was getting tired when she glanced at the clock and read " 6:43pm" so she wanted to sleep for at least one hour and thirty minutes so she goes and grabs a blanket and pillow... she lays on the couch and covers herself then she drifts off to sleep...

In her sleep...

She wakes up in unfamiliar place when a door opens revealing them and she was only looking at the one she really loves and hope to see him not in a dream but in reality... he sees her and comes face to face with her and says " your the one for me and my heart chooses you and I'll be your forever boyfriend you'll ever had!" She smiled... but she doesn't have time she must say them before she awaken so with courage she says " I love you...!" He says his name " Kai I'm Kai and you??...

Rosalinne says " I'm Rosalinne nice meeting you Kai!"....

" beep beep beep" she turns off the alarm and wakes at exactly the time she puts and gets up stretches herself while she says his name out loud " Kai... so that's his name but his real name is Kim Jongin ohhh his stage name is Kai ok now I get it!" 

will she meet him??