Aegyo

simple love
I'll edit it later :) Aegyo A month ago I would've never agreed to what I'm doing now. But recently I've been restless and I need a good excuse to get out of the house and have fun. It was a Friday, and Jiyong and I had just gotten back from a long and exceptionally lousey day of school. As soon as I walked through the door, I fell onto the couch with a sigh and closed my eyes.  "Ughhh..." I groaned. Jiyong threw his keys on the table by the front door and plopped down on the couch next to me. I glanced in his direction before letting out another groan and sprawling myself across the couch. I knew he knew how I was feeling, and he brought up something he had said this morning. "We're going tonight whether you like it or not." he said. Great, not again. Jiyong had briefly spoken to me about a frat party tonight, asking me to go with him, but I had politely declined already. "Huh?"  "The party, babo. So you better get ready." I saw his eyes shift to look at me, and he waited for my response like it was no big deal. Does he even remember that if I go this would be my first frat party? Not to mention this was supposed to be the biggest, and wildest party this year. Really, I need to be eased into these things! "No! I'm not going." I crossed my arms behind my head to prop it up. I gave him a hard stare that I thought for sure would make him agree that this wasn't a good choice.  "Dara, seriously. You're being impossible." he put a hand to his face and rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Wow, this conversation feels strikingly familiar. I'm pretty sure previously, you actually listened to me instead of begging me to come with you." I scoffed. "Begging? No this would be begging." he got down on his knees before me and folded his hands together. "Please Dara-yahhhhh! I need to go to this party! You have to come with me!" he put on his best puppy dog eyes and sad expression. "Oh my God, you are really doing this right now, aren't you?" I watched him make a pouting face as he knelt on the ground. "Dara, I'm warning you. Don't make me do it." Oh no. I know what he's referring to. His disastrous aegyo. Here we go... "Aniyo, Ji, no. I'm not going. Period."  I watched as his hand curled into a fist and slowly moved towards his cheek. His eyes became big and round and he plastered a huge smile along his face. "Aaaand you're doing it." my hand instinctively covered my eyes to shield my pupils from seeing this horrible sight. It almost made me sick to see this almost grown man acting like a five year old who always gets their way. "Bbuing Bbuing~" he moved his fist on his cheek in a motion that sort of looked like he was fake crying, but it was still adorable. Matched with his giant smile and puppy dog eyes, it was his killer combo, that would get to me every time. And like always, I gave in. He covered his face with his hands and shook his head with embarrassment.  I pushed his face away with my hand and he began to laugh as he fell flat on the ground. "Ugh you disgust me, Kwon Jiyong." I stood from the couch and waked to my room, with him following behind me like a lost puppy.  "Yoebo." he said, still grinning.  "Bleh, what's that for?" I went inside my room. "Dara-yah saranghaeyo." he stood against the doorframe, making a heart shape with his hands above his head. "Eww, gross. Stop it." I began to shut the door. His gestures were enough to make me puke (hehe, I'm only kidding. It was pretty cute), although as I began thinking why I agreed to go to this party, I actually did felt a little nauseous.  "Thank you." he mouthed just before the door shut on his face. I heard him chuckle as he walked away and closed his door upon entering his room. I physically pushed on my mouth to make my smile disappear, but it didn't seem to budge. Who knows, maybe I'll have fun at the party after all.  A few hours later Bom called and insisted we go dress shopping since we couldn't last time. She also said she would throw in a free meal afterwards, so it was impossible for me to refuse.  We walked the street, glancing at store windows displaying an array of colorful, sequined, short, and tight dresses for us to choose from. We waltzed into one of the stores and began searching the racks for a perfect outfit. I was looking at a rack with some feathery and lacy items when Bom yelled my name from across the store. "Dara-yah I found the one!" she beamed while rushing over to me; a few hangers in her hand. She loaded the dresses in my arms for me to try on and I happily obliged, going into an empty fitting room. She waited outside while I put on a tight royal blue dress with one strap.  I peered into the mirror before revealing the dress to her and thought it looked ok. She told me to turn around and gave me a rating out of 5. "Hmm... 4.5. The shade is gorgeous on you, but the style isn't bold enough. Next!" she smiled and waited while I slipped into the next dress. My eyes instantly landed on my waist, my tiny frame being highlighted in this outfit. It was a formfitting black, long-sleeved dress. The sleeves and fabric around my collar bone which plunged down to my belly button was lace, and my chest was covered under the lace with a black tube top thing. I liked it a lot and thought it accentuated what little curves I had. I stepped out of the room and showed Bommie the dress. "Omo! Dara that's hot!" was gaping as she told me to turn around a few times. I swear, if it weren't for TOP, I think she would try and go after me.  "It's perfect." she said, pulling down the sleeves a little and  fixing it so it sat just right on my body. "Jinjja?" I said giving myself a once over, and curving my body so it appears I have an s-line. "Neh. Jiyong is gonna faint once he sees you in this!" she laughed. "Bommie..." I replied. Secretly, I wanted Jiyong's mouth to hit the floor once he saw me in this. I could just imagine the look on his face when the innocent Ssantokki is wearing a skin tight mini dress; it would be priceless! I peeled off the dress and put my clothes on before purchasing it, along with a long silver cross necklace and a few rings that Bom picked out for me. She got herself a tighter than tight black printed dress that shows off her perfectly long legs, and a black leather jacket with the arms cut off.  "We're gonna be the hottest ones there, I bet." she said with a grin once we paid and left the store.  Yeah, sure we are, I thought to myself while trailing behind Bom on the way to the restaurant.