DORM..........

JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

CHAP 21: DORM……

 

 

Since then, Kiseop, Jaeseop and Kevin had been best friends. They always met up before class, in the lunchtime and after class. They talked about everything that came up in their minds. At first, it was only Kiseop and Jaeseop that talked and Kevin was a listener more. Of course he spoke too but not much. Day by day Kevin changed gradually. He began to talk more, smile more, giggle more, laugh more and think of what to bring up a conversation more.

However, every now and then, there were always glances towards them. Those included many emotions like idolization, jealousy, curiousness and even hatred. Anyway they didn’t affect them much. Whenever they were together, it seemed that they were in their own world. And they were satisfied with that. They would burst out laughing at any jokes or foolishness of the others. They would get worried if there was any change in the others’ facial expression. That was enough for them……

 

“Kevin, why don’t you call me hyung?” Kiseop asked.

“Because I don’t see Jaeseop call you that.” Kevin answered honestly.

“Seoppie~” Jaeseop grinned widely hugging Kiseop from behind as he sat down after receiving his lunch.

“See, he even calls you with that nickname.” Kevin added.

“It’s cute, isn’t it?” Jaeseop asked starting to eat his lunch.

“Don’t talk to him. He is a stubborn and bad kid.” Kiseop said to Kevin.

“Bad boy, Jae.” Kevin shook his head at Jaeseop.

“Who allows you to call me that? Only Seoppie calls me like that.” Jaeseop whined.

“I just want to. It’s cute, isn’t it?” Kevin mimicked Jaeseop’s tone.

“Seoppie, Kevin is a bad boy too.” Jaeseop snitched pointed at Kevin.

 “Both of you are bad. Poor me.” Kiseop said faking a sad face.

“I’ll be a good kid, hyung~” Kevin called cutely.

Kiseop smiled at Kevin’s childlikeness. He ruffled Kevin’s hair making the boy blush slightly. Jaeseop stopped eating watching the scene with some strange feelings.

“Hyung! Hyung! I’ll…” Jaeseop called but was quickly cut off.

“Jae, you sounded so sick. Stop calling me like that.” Kiseop joked making Jaeseop puff his cheeks.

“But you can call me Seoppie if you want.” Kiseop smiled lovingly at Jaeseop.

“Seoppie! Seoppie! Seoppie!” Jaeseop cheered excitedly.

“Stop that!” Kiseop demanded pushing a dumpling into Jaeseop’s mouth.

Kevin and Kiseop laughed out loud at Jaeseop’s funny face…

 

 

“Jae, what’s wrong with you?” Kiseop asked worriedly as he saw Jaeseop walk out his class with a sad face.

“He is punished for sleeping in the class.” Kevin answered appearing from behind Jaeseop.

“She told me to clean this endlessly long corridor, Seoppie.” Jaeseop groaned angrily.

“We’ll help you with this. Right, Kev?” Kiseop asked tilting his head to Kevin’s direction. Kevin smiled as Kiseop had started to call him by a nickname. Though it was simple, it made Kevin extremely happy.

“Of course. So don’t worry, Jae.” Kevin said as he patted Jaeseop’s shoulder.

“Let’s do this quick!” Kiseop rolled up his sleeves clapping his hands.

Three of them started to clean the floor. Chatters and laughter were heard during their whole process…

 

 

 

Kevin had changed a lot. And of course, to make his goal, living a normal life, Kevin brought his positive changes back in his home. He didn’t act nonchalantly like before. He would greet, smile, thank and even apologize to his servants. There were times they caught him hum some songs alone while walking or studying. His long-forgotten musical instruments were used again. His recent melodies were no more melancholy. They were sometimes happy, sometimes exciting, sometimes shy, sometimes loving and sometimes joyful. A professional listener could easily realize his emotions which were skillfully shown through each note. Everyone in that villa was happy and pleased with that. The little boy seemed to warm up the aged coldness of the “prison”. Each moment he spent at home successfully lightened not only everything, but also everyone.  

    

As promised, Kevin’s parents allowed him to live in the dorm. After two weeks, the servants quickly packed up his things. They really didn’t want Kevin to go. He was the only one that could make this house alive. Everything would go back to normal after he moved. They forcefully said “goodbye” to their little mister. Some weak-hearted servants even shed tears when he bowed to everyone.

“I promise to come home and visit you guys if I can.” He said then smiled reassuringly.

Kevin disappeared into the car leaving the huge villa lifeless again. But deep inside each person, he had already made a big change. They all told themselves to work better so that Kevin would be pleased when he came back……

 

 

Kevin arrived at his school’s office to receive his room keys. A young guard led him to his room and helped him bring his luggage. Since it was Sunday, the dorm was really empty and silent. There were only a few people appear in the hallways. That only made him have more butterflies in his stomach.

They bowed each other politely as Kevin reached his room. It was on second floor. He was told that he would with another boy who was at his age. He was really nervous, yet excited to live in the dorm with a stranger. He decided to knock on the door to check if his roommate was in there. After several knocks he received no response. His roommate must be out now. Kevin took out his keys and opened the door.

This school deserved its reputation. The room was pretty large. It had two white beds, a big window with nice curtains between and a toilet. He didn’t think that a room in a dorm could be like that. In fact it looked like a hotel room more. Its wooden floor was cleaned shiningly. Everything was arranged neatly. The person living here must be a tidy boy. So was Kevin. He hoped that they would get along well in the future. He smiled at the thought and started unpacking his stuff.

He didn’t have many things to arrange. He took out his clothes then folded or hung them in the closet which had two drawers. One was locked and the other was Kevin’s. Kevin had a lot of luxurious clothes and his servants insisted on bringing them all. But he refused to do so because he would prefer something simple for his life in the dorm. He remembered that the servant had pouted at his refusal. Since he changed, the relationship between him and his servants was really good.

After finishing with his clothes, Kevin started to arrange his studying stuff. He noticed that there were two desks in the room. They were placed near each bed. He didn’t touch the desk near his roommate’s bed. But he was pretty curious that it didn’t have any books or notebooks. He thought that it was used for studying. And books or notebooks were necessary for study, weren’t they? However he stopped being confused at that and refocused on his work. He pushed the desk to another direction that caught the light more since he didn’t want to have any eye diseases. Kiseop had once said that his eyes were really sparkling and that Kevin had the most beautiful smile eyes he had ever seen. Kevin would protect anything that Kiseop loved. It was his determination.

The moving task made Kevin sweat a lot. So he decided to have a shower after putting his books, notebooks and many other things on the desk in a way that he could easily find anything. He foraged his bag to find his shampoo and shower cream. But unfortunately he had an allergy to the fragrance of the shampoo. His servant must make a mistake. He recalled that the servant that packed these things for him was new and young. She was just about fifteen. She mustn’t know about his allergies. Kevin didn’t mind that at her mistake at all. Everybody made mistakes in their lifetime, didn’t they? But he was worried about what he could use to shower. And he desperately wanted to wash his body now since today was a really hot day and he had just moved in this room.    

Taking a sneak into the bathroom, Kevin saw that his roommate had his own shampoo too. After considering for a while, he decided to borrow a little shampoo from the other then apologized to him later. He knew that wasn’t good but he had to risk this time. During his shower, he noticed that the fragrance of this was really familiar. And he knew who had this smell. He was wondering if he was his roommate. And if it was true then his life in the dorm would be enjoyable so much. The thought brought him a tingling sensation in his stomach. But Kevin put it to aside since it was just shampoo. Anyone could use it, right? He shouldn’t hope that too much so that he wouldn’t get disappointed when finding the true roommate wasn’t the one he expected.

 

On the other side of the door, a boy approached his room. He took out his keys from the jacket pocket to open the door to his room. But to his surprise, the door was already unlocked. He was panicked at first because he thought that his room was broken into. But he then remembered that today he would have a roommate. He groaned at the thought. He didn’t want to have any roommate. He was fine alone. Moreover his roommate might find out his strange habits. He opened the door tending to shout at the other for leaving the door like that. He didn’t care that he might cause bad impression. He didn’t pay any attention to other students since he now had Kiseop and Kevin.

However, all the angry thoughts of his flew away as he stepped in his room. There was no one in the room. But a second later, the bathroom door opened revealing his roommate. He looked at his cute roommate. He couldn’t believe that he would live with him in the next few years. This was absolutely an unexpected happiness that fate gave him!

Kevin stepped out from the bathroom in his teddy bear pajama. With the towel in his hand, he dried his wet hair. Suddenly he noticed that the door had been flung open. He looked around the room finding out who his roommate was. His jaw dropped and his eyes opened widely. It was really him…

 

A/N: How is this chapter????? Kevin moves to the dorm!!!!!!!!!

Hope you like it ^^

Have you already known who is Kevin's roommate?????????

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING UKISS <333333333333333333333333