chapter 8 Taken

Vendetta


Song ji hyo was at xxxxxx for the filming of her movie. Today was the last day of the shoot and she had enjoyed each and every time of it. The small party the guys had thrown was too good to pass on and letting it go was not going to be an option. At the party she regretted her decision to join the guys and gals for the party. 


“I am really sorry, Lee El.” She said to her co star. “But I’ll have to go now. I’m having a terrible headache and I don’t want to ruin the mood. Plz can u tell them if they ask where did I go.”


“Sure. Don’t worry. I’ll handle them.” Lee el assured ji hyo. “Go and take care of yourself. You have worked hard, ji hyo ya.”


Hugging each other and parting ways ji hyo went with her manager to her hotel room. The headache won’t heal on its own. She needed her fix and that was Americano and not just some ordinary black coffee. Though she felt bad for it, she still asked her manager to bring her Americano. “Sorry hyung. But please can u get me Americano. This headache is killing me and I know its late, but still, plz….” Ji hyo pleaded with her puppy eyes. Who can reject such a cutie. “okay. Don’t apologize I am ur manager and will do whatever is best for u. Rest till I get u ur coffee. It will take quite some time as the café is not near here.” Her manager went to get her coffee, leaving her in her room at the hotel.


Ji hyo was sitting in her room. She had just taken a shower and was feeling a little better. “Oppa was right, shower does takes away the tension. But why hasn’t he called yet? Kim jong kook u are dead if u are having fun without me.” Song ji hyo spoke to herself. She had a smile plastered on her face when suddenly someone covered from behind. 
The person pressed the cloth over ji hyo's mouth harder, making it hard for her to breath. Whatever she was able to breath in was just chloroform. The smell made her dizzy and she lost consciousness. 

____________________________


Waking up in a cold place , ji hyo could feel the chills in her bones. One minute she was dreaming about her oppa and the next she is having a nightmare. Realizing she is not in the safety of her room, she opened her eyes to examine her surrounding only to see darkness in front of her. She moved her head and struggled her body. Now panicking, because her hands and feet were bound to the chair on which she sat.


Where was she? Who took her here? Why was she abducted? Why was she missing her oppa so badly now? So many questions fuddled her brain. The lack of air suffocating her. The smell in the room overwhelming her. Couldn’t bear anymore she violently moved her arms and legs. It was an unsuccessful attempt to set her free. She grunted and screamed, oh wasn’t gagged, screamed for help. The tears stinging her eyes. She wrestled with the chair in a failed attempt only to cause bruises on her wrists and feet.


“Stop” a voice boomed in the room, scaring the already scared ji hyo. She stopped right away, almost frozen upon knowing the presence of the culprit. The footsteps she heard as he walked towards her made her inch back in her chair, though there was nowhere for her to go. The man gently pulled up the hoodie that had covered her head.
“Hello there. Its nice to finally meet u face to face.” He spoke with fake gratitude that betrayed his tone.

"Look what u have done" he said noticing the red marks on her wrist. Sjh scrunched her face, her eyes swollen from crying. The man reached out his hand to caress ji hyo's face but she spat at him. Angered by her actions he swung his hand to slap her face. Ji hyo clenched her eyes shut and waited to feel the stinging pain across her face. But nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes only to see her captor walk away. 


“Hey you. Stop. Why are u doing this?” almost on the verge of crying, sjh gritted her teeth and asked again. “What do you want from me.”


“From u? I don’t want anything from u. I just want to see ur oppa suffer. I finally figured out what is close to his heart.” The man spoke from afar, a victorious smile smeared on his face.


“You are the 1 responsible for haha oppa's attack?” Ji hyo questioned.
“Aaa.. That’s not really an attack. It was just a test. Well I really wanted to hurt Lee Kwang Soo but there were too many security guards and high profile people. I just scared him off. But Ha Dong Hoon at his restaurant was an easy mark. A hired gang made the task even more easier.” The man slowly started to spill his beans.
“I actually wanted to show u what happened to ur oppa, but u don’t seem to like my company, so seems like solitary is better company for u. Just know that he is somewhere bloodied and bruised. But not dead, just yet!”


Ji hyo sat there frozen with the last few words echoing. ‘What is this Man going to do? Oppa come soon' ji hyo sobbed with fear shaking her core beliefs.
Will her oppa be safe? Can she ever meet him again? Will this psycho let them live?