chapter 7 The plan

Vendetta

The night was growing darker. Pacing in his apartment , kjk couldnt get the Man's image out of his mind. His face that he saw in his dream, does he still look like that? Would he ever recognize him if they happen to cross paths? No. He doesn’t want to see his face ever again. He had already tried to ruin his career, he won’t let him do it again. He had been patient when that happened but now the time has changed and he is no longer a rookie, but a well established singer with enough connections.
Engrossed in his thoughts, he continued pacing around the room. A sudden ring of his mobile drew he out of his camaraderie. Kjk picked up his mobile and saw unknown number. Sighing, he guessed it was about time the Man had called him. As soon as he picked up his call, kjk said, “I know who u are. I knew i recognized that voice of yours. What do you want now?”
A sly grin creeping on his face the Man answered, “Well, i guess that makes things easier for me. How have u been jong kook ah.”


“Don’t call me that.” Kjk hissed with hatred over his fake warm words. “Say why are u trying to destroy my life again. Enough with your mystery calls and spying on me. I have felt your presence since the beginning. I was just dumb to ignore those warning signs.”


“hey hey, cool down, big guy. I am not an enemy of your family. I just Hate u.” He emphasized the last 2 words. “I see u have found someone to shower your love on. First i thought it was your niece soya, then lks, then haha, who clearly is still one of them, but last week at RM shoot i saw her.”


His words implying that he saw sjh made kjk fire up with anger. “stop right there. Don't u dare take her name. Choi Chul Min, u should be grateful u are alive. I could have thrashed u back then if it wasn’t for my dad convincing me.”


“Ha ha ha ha.... You are saying i should be grateful. You let me live...” he said with disbelief. “I could have taken your whole family from u if it wasn't the duo of u and your father. Because of u 2 i lost my reputation and my life turned to . But now I’ll make u suffer more than you had before. I’ll make u beg me for a chance. A chance to save her.”


“What do you mean?” kjk scared for a moment when he mentioned her. “What did u do to ji hyo?”


“Nothing, i am just keeping her company. She seems to be alone. Maybe i should go and introduce myself. I could teach her a thing or two about you.”


“Stop bluffing you stupid man. You expect me to believe your trash.” Kjk tried to reason.
Before he could say anything further the call ended. Hello....hello.. Kjk slammed his mobile shut. He picked his iphone and called sjh, her phone kept ringing, but no one answered. Growing anxious about her, he messaged her, left her voicemails and continuously kept calling her. Flopping on the sofa, he kept his phones down. ‘should he go and see ji hyo himself' he wondered. ‘but she could be out on a shoot, he wasn’t fully aware of her schedule. Maybe he should call her manager he could be of some help.’ He scrolled through the no.s and was about to call the manager when he received some photos of ji hyo. She was alone in the photos and kjk could feel his anger burst. ‘How dare he'. Then he received a message


Take a long look at her. This might be your last chance to see her. I am going to take her away from you. To a place that you will never find.


Kjk confused, scared, angry and restless, took his car keys and called sjh's manager. Without even greeting him, he asked, ‘‘where is ji hyo?” The manager at the receiving end a bit flustered answered that they were at xxxxxxx for the shooting of her movie. “Are u with her?” he further inquired. “No she sent me take Americano, so I’m at the cafe.” “What. Go back to her Asap. There is a crazy fan lurking around her.” Kjk tried to lie. “What are u saying? How would u know that!” “I just do. So go quickly to her.” Kjk abruptly ended the call.
He sat in his car started to drive straight to xxxxxxx. It was a long way from his home. What if he abducted sjh. Should he call the police? No it would attract attention. This is the last thing he wants right now. All he wants to do is reach xxxxx as fast as possible. He drove his car within the speed limit, but exceeding at times when he felt, there wont be any traffic cams.

Kjk got out of the express way and was now at the highway (i dont know the exact difference between the 2). It was secluded. The night grew darker as the moon hid itself in the clouds. The road enveloped in heavy slumber with only the buzzing of insects keeping it alive. “I'm coming ji hyo ya. Just wait a little more. Just wait...” kjk absent mindedly spoke to himself. He was at the crossroads when suddenly.... 


CRASH....
The car was hit by an SUV...
Kjk bleeding from his head, struggling to even keep his eyes open.....
Eyes threatening to close themselves....
He sees a man step near his car and throw a phone at him....
He finally blacks out from the effect of the collision.