chapter 1

Vendetta

Jong kook was with his friends at his hangout location. He and his friends, usually his bro Tiny, Haha, Shorry and others had a club they frequented. Tonight kjk had brought his niece Soya along. She was bored and wanted to meet her uncle's friends and also enjoy with her friends under the watchful eye of her uncle. All the guys and girls were having a great time together. Seeung his family and close friends happy, kjk felt quite relaxed and proud of their bond. Kjk felt comfort in the company of his buddies.

Little did he know, that what tranquility he had beem feeling, would last only for a while. A Man with a vendetta  against him was watching his every move, observing his routine and noting down who or what held his nerve, that once the Man figures out, won't hesitate to torture him. That Man was planning something vicious that even kjk couldn't even fathom himself.

Who was this Man, was he an acquaintance of him? Or a family member? Or someone from his friend circle? Or someone else whom kjk had forgotten, believing that it was in the past!

The night grew darker hitting 12 am and kjk felt it was time to sent his niece home. He didn't want his aunt to worry about her daughter. After all kjk knew what moms go through without uttering a word and didn't want to be the cause of adding for worries to her. He called over his niece, bid goodbye to his friends and decided to drop off Soya by himself at his aunt's place.

That Man was watching everything and seeing kjk happy was making his blood boil. He couldn't bear to see that hearty laugh which escaped from kjk's mouth and the glint of joy in his eyes. Realizing that kjk was seeing off his niece , the Man thought it would be awesome if he rundown kjk by his car. He was starting to make plans in his head, which he wanted to implement in a matter of few seconds. ' Rash decision taken at a moment of overwhelm is a bad decision' meant nothing to him.  For now kjk  was his target and nothing else mattered whether it was right or wrong.

Kjk drove his car with Soya in the backseat. She was still sober, just like her uncle, as she also refrained from drinking. She called over her uncle, "thanks for having me together for the party. I thoroughly enjoyed myself." "It was nothing. It is always a pleasure to have you together. Anyways I couldn't bear to see your gloomy face. Who was it?" 

Kjk's question startled Soya. She didn't thought her uncle was so observant." It was my Ex bf. Well, i am glad I broke up with him. He was really rude and so I dumped him. This was a few weeks ago, but he started bothering me now. Showing up at my dance classes, interrupting my singing sessions. I couldn't handle the situation any longer and so resorted to staying home."

Soya's confession led some light into her personal turmoil. Kjk was glad she shared something so private with him. He assured, " you don't need to stay at home. To prevent that guy from harassing you, u need to step up and face him. If you stay cowered, hiding from him, he will feel he has power and control over you which is not true. You ask him to get lost from your life or else you'll call the cops. Be staright forward and brave when dealing with him. I'll always be there with you."

Soya realized what kjk said was true and hiding from an imbecile was not what she wanted to do. She made up her mind to deal with it. "Thanks"a short word of gratitude was enough confirmation that she was bold enough to correct her mistakes. In the midst of their talk they didn't realize that their destination had already arrived. Kjk dropped her off and drove back to his house.

But what about that Man. where was he? Wasn't he following kjk's car? Where did he go?

That Man was trailing behind kjk with his headlights off but realizing that ramming his car won't do much harm to kjk he decided to just follow him. When kjk dropped off his niece, he observed the surrounding of the house. It was secluded, vast and surrounded by big blossom trees. There were a few cams by the gate and at the entrance door. That Man drove his car past Kjk's car.

"Today was not his day to die. It won't be an easy death. Just you wait Kim jong kook. I'll see how much longer you can stay strong and happy."