Chapter 9

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: here is that chapter I took forever to make 

hope u enjoy comment and upvote if u like <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two days later:

Baekhyuns Pov:

10 am... 

My eyes fluttered open I was currently lying down on my bed I started to sit up, but I was stopped by an arm that went around my chest I look down to see Sehun lying next to me he seemed to be half asleep I tried to move  once again, but I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulls me down  my back hits the bed and head to the  pillow. I laid there facing my white really detailed ceiling he pulled me closer to him so instead of fighting it I moved closer and placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. We stayed like that for a little while until my phone starts ringing causing me to turn around and stretched my arm out to grab my phone placed on the bedside table. 

 I say lazily as I shuffle a bit on the bed I sit up and Sehuns hand hits the bed causing him to move to face the opposite direction, I slide my finger across the screen then place the phone against my ear. "Ah hello". 
"Oh, hey Baek I this a bad time?" he sounded as if he regretted calling. I yawn while using my free hand to rub my eyes to try to wake myself up more. 
"Oh ah no its okay I just woke up that's all, anyway what do you want?" Kyungsoo asks.
"Would you like to meet up with me today?. Kai, Suho, and Chanyeol will be there too."
"Ah sure alright see you later, bye"
"Bye"Kyungsoo replies I cut the phone off then place it back on the table I heard mumbling behind me so I turn around to see I see Sehun sitting up on the bed looking at me slightly confused. 
"Who was that?" he asked getting off t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter