Chapter 10

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's Pov:

As I looked up at him and it felt as if my heart skips a beat I slowly get up and waddled my way to the kitchen rubbing my eyes repeatedly as I did so I started making coffee I could hear him shuffling on the couch I looked over to see if he was still awake.He wasn't. I spent a little while longer in the kitchen cleaning I didn't notice him approach me and I was startled and almost dropped the plate I was holding when his hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Omg Sehun, don't ever do that ever again you almost gave me a heart attack," I say as I whip around to see who it was my heart was beating so fast. 
"Oh, I'm sorry to do you need the hospital?" he asked with a concerned look on his face as he looked for a phone he didn't own yet. 
"No, why" I giggle and hit him slightly in the chest he stumbled back in response and had a confused look on his face. 
"Why you laughing you said I have you a heart attack that's a bad thing I read about it you could die also I said 'ALMOST' haha come on let's go," I say as I grab his hand drag him towards the front door.

"Where?" He asked he was forcefully dragged out the house
"To buy you a phone, you idiot" Baekhyun replied in jokingly manner as he grabbed his keys off the desk swinging the door in one fine swoop open the cold air hit both of us making us both shiver and we headed to my car and set off to the town centre. 

Time Skip...

We were looking through multiple sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter