Chapter 14:

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay since you guys wanted me to keep it here we go:
_________

[At Baekhyun's home]

Baekhyun paced back and forth his bedroom as he rubbed his temples, he just couldn't get the kiss out of his head, and it was driving him crazy, how could Sehun mess him up like this. He planned to avoid the boy for as long as he can before he could be ready to face the alien. Breathing in and out before he sighs and falls on his bed he slides his phone out of his back pocket of his jeans and calls Kyungsoo. 

"Hey, Kyung, how is everything going?" Baekhyun asked as he rolled onto his back and faced the ceiling. "Not much, you?" he replied, Baekhyun paused a bit before answering he started to tell Kyungsoo about how when he and Sehun accidentally kissed and how it was like time froze and how he felt butterflies in his stomach everytime his mind slipped back to that moment and he didn't care how cringy it sounded he was in love.

With an alien.

He had to deal with all by himself if he told his friends that his new roommate is an alien they would think he was crazy and he wasn't looking with dealing with their judgment at the moment. He could just keep it a secret and act as if it was a normal crush, but it wasn't, this was different, he groaned and pinched his nose in frustration as he headed downstairs to make himself some food. 

Sehun, on the other hand, was out looking around the town trying to find Baekhyun a gift as if you say sorry about what happened back on the boat. He walked into this huge jewellery store that had tones of expensive accessories that he could pick from. After looking for a few minutes he finally settled on it was a necklace that had a small tiger on it he thought it was perfect so without another thought, he reached into his back pocket and took out the money he took out Baekhyun's bag when he wasn't looking and paid for it. 

When Sehun finally arrived at Baekhyun's house he looked around to see if he could spot the younger, he finally found the boy in the kitchen busy making ramen. Noticing Sehun's presence Baekhyun turns around and sees the little bag in Sehuns hands, the other then hands him the bad and Baekhyun takes a look inside. 

"Oh my god  Sehun you shouldn't have this necklace so pretty...wait this is GUCCI  I can't have this, how much did this cost?" Baekhyun stated in complete disbelief spinning the necklace around and staring at in complete awe. 

"175 pounds why?" Sehun asked confusingly looking at the other who was having a complete freakout. Baekhyun looked up completely shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter