Chapter 13:

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long wait I've been busy anyway here is the chapter enjoy, vote, and comment <3
_________________

Baekhyun decided that they should go over to a boat party his friend Kyungsoo was throwing Sehun agreed since he had nothing better to do. Once they got there the music was blasting through the speakers causing Sehun to go deaf so he closed his eyes Baekhyun found it cute and burst out laughing while he saw what the other was doing."Its okay you never get used to it trust me I've been going these things for the past five yes and nope I still leave with a headache, each and every time." "How was that meant to help?" Sehun asked looking down at the smaller "It wasn't haha". 

They were at the bar Baekhyun he was buying some bears he wasn't certain if the other drank but since he vanished from his sight he still bought him one. When he turned around he almost spilt the drinks when he made eye contact with a familiar face. D-daehyun what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked "I got invited by a friend of a friend of a friend" Daehyun replied as he stared at the shorter boy "O-oh okay" Baekhyun replied and then both burst into laughter. "Well I guess I'll talk to later Baekhyun" Daehyun said  "Yeah see ya Daehyun" then the boy walked away disappearing into the crowd of people.

He walked around a few minutes looking for the blonde but he was nowhere to be seen so he headed over to the deck where he saw the boy looking over the boat starting at the deep blue water below. "Hey" Baekhyun whispered as he approached the boy. He whipped his head to the direction of the voice making eye contact with the smaller male. "HI" he replied "Having fun?" Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter