Chapter 7

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they get home after the ramen 'date' :

Baekhyun Pov:

After the really awkward day of Kyungsoo asking really odd and personal question to a very uncomfortable Sehun I just sat there and watch the scene unfold in front of my eyes while I enjoyed my nice warm bowl of Chicken  Ramen noodles. It was quite entertaining, to be honest, Kyungsoo decided to come with us so we all headed over to my house which was around 30 minutes away from the shop.  

As you enter through the front door of the house there are two separate stairways that meet at in the middle of the second floor, he was a huge gold and crystal chandelier that hangs right the center of the ceiling, with the entrance of the main kitchen in the view from the door. The floor had a nice pattern engraved on it, it also had a very glossy and shiny tint to it that you can possibly see your reflection if you looked down at it. 

"I'm so jealous Baekhyun, just wow your house is really breathtaking," Kyungsoo says looking around in awe 

"Haha thanks," say as I scratch the back of my neck as I look slightly at the ground still not used to the compliments 

" You should  see my parents home it was 10 times bigger than this  it was one huge castle had around 100+ rooms or was it more than that?" Sehun interrupts as he looks around the place as we enter the house.

"Really? cool, I hope to see that one day" Kyungsoo then smiles at Sehun which I so rare to see I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter