Chapter 11

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for such a long break writer's block anyway plz vote, comment and most importantly enjoy :)

__________________________________

Baekhyun and Sehun its been dating for around two months now Baekhyun's friends have been really supportive. When Baekhyun first told them they were all out eating out at Panda Express when they heard Chanyeol spat out his lemonade Suho was quick to hit his back to help him breathe again, Jongin started choking on his Chow Mein and Kyungsoo had to help him out too while he chuckled slightly at how cute Jongin can be sometimes. 

Since they started seeing each other they had done so many things together like theme parks, festivals, concerts etc they were having the time of their lives nothing could ruin the fun they had together or the relationship they had built for themselves.They hope. 

That may not be the case for long.

[Present day] 

Baekhyun sprinted from his bedroom into Sehun's startling the other he up on top of him causing them both to fall down on the bed he saw the opportunity and he took it he quickly pecked his cheek making Sehun heat up hotter the sun and the face as red to match and before Sehun could respond he ran out of the room. 

Sehun headed down to the kitchen to be met with Baekhyun cooking what looked like pancakes he seems to not have noticed him entering the kitchen probably to concentrate on making them perfect by following the homemade recipe that Kyungsoo gave him. Just like how a predator sneaks up to its prey Sehun slowly snakes his arms around the snorters wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter