Chapter 12:

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My excuse for the late update? life... lol anyway hope u enjoy it will be longer next time plz comment and vote most appreciated.

______________________________ 

Baekhyun headed out to meet up with his father so he took a bus he was way too lazy to drive today and decided to an easier route  to The huge building in the was located in the centre of the town the HQ of Byun enterprises he walks up to the entrance to the building when he bumped into another person he wore a dark blue suit and black pointed shoes he looks odly fimilar, but I just couldnt put my name on it I then apoligised  quicky and bowed rushed passed him but then to be stopped by his voice he was calling for me to stop. I turn around to face him again getting slightly impatient which resulted in me slightly tapping my foot against the concrete. 

"B-baekhyun is that you right? i-its Daehyun from school remember my father owns Jung Industries your father's rival company you remember now?" Daehyun asked Baekhyun just stood there shocked his eyes widened and mouth slightly opened he didn't know what to say and just ended up mumbled incoherently while nodding until his slight mental breakdown was interrupted by the blonde speaking up. 
"Baekhyun are you okay?" Daehyun said as he stepped closer to the currently frozen boy he put his hand on Baekhyuns shoulder shaking him a little the boy shot up and looked directly at Daehyun 
"Oh.. ah.. yeah I'm sorry em long time no see" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter