Chapter 1

My love from another star(Sebaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On EXO planet...

Sehun's bedroom:

2017...

In the royal castle:

As Sehun was exiting his bedroom and heading to the dining room Chen one his greatest friends ran up behind and caused him to jump up out of shock.

"Oh my gosh Chen don't ever do that again you almost killed me, and what did my parents say about using our powers inside the castle "
"Oh Come on Sehun wheres your sense of fun and adventure you had many moons ago?" he says we head outside and started walking around the huge garden. 
"I have not lost it I still really want to go to earth and see what it is like for myself even if it's breaking the rules," I say sitting down at one of the benches and he soon does the same. 
"So why don't you"
"Its just I feel like I would be disappointing my parents and cause I would be running away without them knowing they would be so worried"
"You are 20 stars old now you are almost old enough to be king you are more than capable to handle this all on your own but I advise you to talk to lay he may have some good advice"

"Thank you, Chen, for the help really appreciate it"
"No problem I'm not your best friend for nothing," he says as he heads back inside and soon after I do the same and head over to the medical room to see lay. Once I reach the medical room I see Lay looking through some paperwork.
"Oh, hey Sehun, " he says smiling up at me as I lean against the door frame 
"Hey, can I ask you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter