Madly In Love 107

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 107

Words: 1395

Pairings: JoyGi, SinRin, JenSoo, JoyRene, WenJoy

 

Jennie was wiping the counter top. Jisoo was cleaning the table before opening the store. Their boss, Baekhyun, was here early in the morning and fixing some stuffs in his office.

 

"Why Yerin wasn't here yet? It's already late." Jennie comment. Jisoo look at her, and shrugged her shoulder. She look back on what she is doing, she smile remembering what happened yesterday. She surely need to treat SinB and Yerin for covering up for her.

 

"Speaking of Yerin, I was sorry to tell you love birds that she will not be around. She have stuffs to do. So I'll be going now." Baekhyun came out of nowhere. Jisoo frown realizing that Yerin will not be around. She look at Jennie, and see the faint blush on Jennie's cheeks. She was confused, but then she realized.

 

I am sorry to tell you love birds.

 

Jisoo want to tease Jennie, so she call the younger girl. The latter look at her with blush in her cheeks.

 

"Are you sick? You are blushing." Jennie immediately shook her head. She left the counter, and went to back door. She left Jisoo with a big smile in her face.

 

"Yerin is really great with this." Jisoo mumble and start cleaning the other tables again.

 

 

 

Yerin was sitting beside SinB, the show haven't start yet. This is a recital for the two students of the great pianist around Korea, Jessica Jung.

 

"Eunbi, have you seen Eunha?" SinB look at her lover, she tighten their intertwined hands and shook her head.

 

"Maybe she was in her dressing room. Making herself look good since her girlfriend is watching." Yerin look around, she was looking for someone.

 

"Eunha got a girlfriend? What happened to the guy she dated before? What his name again?" Yerin was determined to recall his name.

 

"Chunji." SinB says as she realized that Yerin was thinking of the name. Yerin smile as she finally remember:

 

"So what happened to them?" Yerin was curious. She's not really close to Eunha, but they are casual friends.

 

"They not dated for real. Just a fan service so that the album will be sold fast." Yerin eyes formed into circles, she never knew that there such thing like that.

 

"So what is the name of her girlfriend?" SinB pointed the girl who was sitting in front, one row away from them. Yerin nodded looking at the side profile of the girl.

 

"She's tall." Yerin commented. SinB look at her, she rest her head in Yerin's shoulder.

 

"Can you kiss me?" Yerin pull away. She look at SinB with confusion.

 

"What are you saying? There are so many people here." Yerin was sane enough. SinB rolled her eyes, she lean in and captured Yerin's lips. It lasted for seconds and Yerin pull away.

 

"Bi."

 

"Why? I am your girlfriend can't I kiss you?" SinB pouted. Yerin shook her head. She kissed SinB's hands.

 

"It's not like that. I was just worried. They might judge us." SinB nodded, she stand and pull Yerin with her.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter