Madly In Love 105

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 105

Words: 1625

Pairings: SinRin, Joy x Jennie, JenSoo, YeJu, JoyGi

 

Author's Lovely Note: It's my first time posting not for this fic. So I am updating now since I don't know if I will be able to pot my draft tomorrow or until december 27. I am wishing a merry and warm christmas to everyone. I hope this year have been blessed years to everyone even we all had our own roller coaster ride. Not only in our own personal life, but also in kpop industry. 

 

After so much heart breaing stuffs this year with Sistar and Miss A disbanding. With the three SNSD members not renewing their contract, and the death of our Jonghyun that no one ever expect. I still feel sad remembering those. Especiallly Jonghyun case that was still fresh and painful to everyone. I know it is painful to everyone, but everything happened for a reason. And in the coming years more happy and heaart breaing stuffs may happen, but all I wish is for everyone to be strong.

 

If you are sad or lonely jut message me. I am not a snob authornim, I just find it hard talking here in aff. You can stay in touch with me with my account in twitter: @girlstan_ or @envici_art. Thanks, merry christmas and happy new year!!

 

 

"Hmm, wait. Ah." Jennie was enjoying this. She never knew that it would be feel like this. She never knew that being kiss by Joy would feel like this. It feels like heaven.

 

"Jen you are so hot." Jennie smile as she lie and see Joy on top of her. She let Joy do everything in her body. She like how Joy was pleasuring her.

 

"I really appreciate you. I love you so much Joy."

 

"I love you too Jen." With that Joy kiss her lips again. Jennie never knew that one day she will have Joy doing her in her bed,

 

"Ah Sooyoung. Ah."

 

"Jen."

 

"Ah."

 

"Jennie! I've been calling since forever?" Jennie's eyes widen. She look at her room. There is no Joy? No her that is ? The heck is that wet dreams?

 

"You've been making some sounds. Are you having night mare? You are in sweat too." The girl who was Jennie's flat mate look concerned. Jennie felt embarrassed and her face turned red.

 

"Are you sick Jen? I could call the shop and tell you are sick." Jennie immediately shook her head. She left her bed and run to the bathroom.

 

She look at herself in the mirror and wash her face many times. She find it crazy, is she that bad? She’s been fantasizing about Joy and that's crazy.

 

"Jen faster ok? I still have to take shower."

 

"Ok!!"

 

 

 

"You look like unnie." Jisoo look at Yerin and just smile. Yerin and her always exchange words like this. She gave Yerin's apron and start cleaning some desk.

 

"Well drama everywhere what do you expect?" Yerin shrugged her shoulder. Jisoo was right, in shop and even in her house. But the things at home, she didn't consider that as drama.

 

"Do Baekhyun oppa have love life?" Yerin didn't know why Jisoo was asking out of nowhere. But she answered.

 

"I don't have any idea, what with the sudden question?"

 

"It's just I think everyone here have love life." Yerin chuckles.

 

"Mine wasn't." She don’t know where she get some guts to say those. It’s quite funny that she is fooling herself that there is nothing wrong between her and SinB.

 

"Ok yours was an exemption." Yerin nodded even she know that she is lying because of all person here her love life was the worse.

 

"Have you talk to Joy?" Yerin shook her head. She was busy in her own drama. Joy haven't show herself here after the drama.

 

"Good Morning!!" Yerin look at Jennie who was in the door, and back to Jisoo who was smiling like an idiot. A total love struck.

 

"That girl seems energetic compared to us." Yerin says and patted Jisoo's back. She then left to fix some things in the counter.

 

 

"Can I order for a caramel brulee latte? And a shot of love from my girl?" Yerin eyes form into smile together with her lips. SinB don't usually show herself here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter