Madly In Love 106

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In love 106

Words: 2230

Pairing: JenSoo, SinRin, and JoyGi

 

Authr's Note: I travel Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur for two days, who ever here is from those provinces? That place was beautiful. Surely will come back again. I ask everyone to visit the place.

 

Jisoo was looking at Jennie who was sitting in the waiting area. They are waiting for a bus to come, they are lucky that Yerin let them have day off at the same time. Jisoo was reluctant on leaving Yerin alone. She felt guilty to let her friend do all the job, just for her own desire.

 

"This is once in a blue moon opportunity, grab it." With a pat in her back and warm smile form the beagle.

 

Jisoo was thankful, and she was nervous. She kept exchanging messages with Yerin last night to make this date perfect. She don't want to mess up. She never dated before, same with Jennie. Yerin was kind enough to share some ideas.

 

"Oh here is the bus." Jennie look at her and stand up from her seat. They ride the bus, and unfortunately it was rush hour that the bus was little crowded, but Jisoo's eyes was like an eagle that she spotted a seat at the back. She pull Jennie immediately with her, and let the younger girl sit, leaving her standing. She smile at Jennie, and give her a reassuring look.

 

Jennie sigh looking how Jisoo struggle on holding in the handle, controlling her body, and moving it with the way the bus move. She was a gentle woman, and a shame that Jennie wasn't able to see it after working for months.

 

She remember how fascinating it is, the casual way of Jisoo asking her out.

 

"Oh, then give me a chance."

 

It's worth a laugh, but that was able to make her heart bit much more than it usually is. She found herself last night looking dumb in front of the mirror. She was asking herself how come she never realized that Jisoo have a thing for her.

 

She even shared the story with her flat mate and the girl laugh at her saying she was crazy not to notice. She thought that maybe she was engrossed with her crush with Joy that she wasn't able to notice on what really happening in her surroundings.

 

With that she suddenly remembered Joy. They haven't talk after the awkward kiss in the coffee shop. And she don't know if this is right, she giving Jisoo a chance even she have feelings for Joy, even she don't know yet if she will hold on or let go. Is it too selfish for a beginner? Well, she is a beginner.

 

She was wake up with her own thought when the high school student sitting beside her stand, and excuse herself because her own stop was on the next station. Jennie look at Jisoo, the girl smile at her.

 

"Ahjumma, there was a vacant seat beside my friend. Take it." Jisoo smile to the old woman, and the latter thanked her. The woman comply, and sit beside Jennie.

 

Jennie don't know if that was just a show to impress her, it matters to her. But what really caught her attention is the 'my friend' — it's quite funny to hear those words escape the lips if Jisoo. Friend? Maybe the older girl don't know what they are since they are just starting. Maybe the older girl don't want to scare her out? Or maybe because it's all about how people here will react if they knew two beautiful girls are dating, disguising? Well Jennie don't care, and she hopes Jisoo too.

 

 

"Stop giving me that look!" Yerin chuckles, SinB could really be this cute. Yerin knows that no matter what she will never get tired of Hwang Eunbi. A girl like her is someone you will treasure forever.

 

"Why? You look beautiful and I love you." Yerin eyes smile was visible, and her lips smile wider. This sight is beautiful, well as long as it was SinB, the sight will always beautiful and good in Yerin's eyes.

 

"Don't bull me, I expect so much from you. I take my off for this date, yet you ask me to work for a day in this coffee shop just because you're playing as a cupid again?!" SinB was annoyed, mad was too much Yerin can totally say. She like how annoyed SinB was. She held SinB's hand, and fix the girl's uniform.

 

"I never knew that you could be still look hot, and sophisticated wearing uniform like mine. I always see you in corporate attire." Yerin ignored SinB's rant. The younger girl's forehead was still wrinkled, and Yerin can't help but kiss that.

 

"I'll make it sure that you would not regret taking day off. Plus Jisoo unnie was close to you too, she will now have love life thanks to you my dear." Yerin wink and clap her hands.

 

"So let's start? Do your best Hwang." Yerin laugh, and SinB was still annoyed.

 

"Give me an Ice Americano... whoa? Eunbi you're stunning? Whoa." Joy looks like a total fool doing that. She was totally amazed seeing SinB at the counter. Joy look at Yerin and smile.

 

"You're girl is beautiful." She commented which brings so much smile to Yerin's lips.

 

"I am lucky to have her." Yerin was proud, and SinB was embarrass that Yerin was really proud of her. She was just listening to the conversation of best friend.

 

"Can I share?" Joy joked like she always do. SinB look at Yerin, and she saw how Yerin's emotion change. The older girl shook her head, then a smile appear in her lips again.

 

"Sorry. I don't like sharing. And if ever there is someone want to share I'll make sure that to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter