Madly In Love 103

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 103

Words: 1570

Pairings: SinRin, JoyGi, YeJu, JenSoo, Joy x Jennie

Joy sigh looking at her phone. After the in the coffee shop Seulgi never contacted her again. She tried going in the bar again hoping to see Seulgi there. It was quite crazy saying she liked the girl so much, yet the only thing she know about the girl is that she is Kang Seulgi. She knows nothing, and it's a shame for her.

"Damn it!" Joy was about to throw the phone in the wall, if not only because of the ring of her phone.

"The heck who is this?!" She was annoyed. She answered it not knowing who could be the caller.

"You seems mad, haven't had a for a week?" Joy eyes widen hearing the voice. She look at the caller again, and see it was Seulgi.

"Woah Seulgi. It was you. I was calling you bu...” Joy wasn't able to finish her own words, yet Seulgi already cut her.

"I don't want to hear any drama of yours. I want to be , so come on?" Joy frown hearing Seulgi. She was expecting more from Seulgi. She adore Seulgi so much, so hearing the girl talk that way embarrass her.

"But Seulgi...”

"Can you stop pretending Joy? I know that's all you want from me. Used me, and I'll use you. So I'll wait for you. I will send the address. See you." With that the phone ended. Joy was looking at her phone with a frown.

 

Yerin smile as she open her eyes. She look at the side of her bed, and as usual, SinB wasn't there. The girl don't usually left some notes, but she don't have the phone so the girl left one, and see one in the night stand.

"I am at work, I will be going abroad for business so I will not be home tonight. Repair your phone ASAP love you." Yerin smile reading it, and put the note in her journal.

Yerin walk in the washroom to have fresh shower. She sigh and let the warm water hit her skin. She was lonely as this every time SinB was away. Yerin feel lucky that she have work, because waiting for SinB to comeback is quite hard, and painful.

 

SinB look at her phone and answer the caller. "Hello it's been a while since you call."

"I was just frustrated."

"The heck I care." SinB laugh hearing her friend. They are used talking this way, this is what fiends are for.

"Make it fast , what do you want?" Another chuckles was heard.

"Come over." SinB sigh and turn off the phone. SinB reach the place and there was her friend sitting in the couch.

"It's been a while since you went here. Have you find a buddy that you stop coming?" SinB rolled her eyes and settled herself in the couch.

"So you find?"

"Just shut up Yuju!" Yuju laugh. "Haven't you miss how we did it?" SinB glare at her and Yuju laugh. She get some cigarette to puff.

"So don't tell me that you are still with Sehun?" SinB nodded. Yuju smile.

"A weekend lover?"

"Whatever you call that." Yuju nodded and smile.

"Tell me why you call?" Yuju sigh, and look over her phone.

"I have this crush, and I told her to call me. I keep asking her to treat me, but kind of snob." SinB nodded, she see how frustrated Yuju is.

"Remember the girl from Baekhyun's shop? The one you introduced to me?"

"You mean Yerin?" SinB was shock, but she immediately hide it. There is no way that Yuju should know. She gritted her teeth knowing how flirt Yuju could be.

"Yes, that girl. I'll make sure she will like me." SinB nodded and smile. She smirk looking at Yuju who was sipping her wine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter