Madly In Love 104

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 104

Words: 1700

Pairings: SinRin, YeJu, Joy x Jennie, JoyGi, JenSoo

 

Yuju open her eyes realizing that Yerin was beside her. She asked the girl to sleep beside her last night, and the girl comply, but insist that between them should have pillow.

Yuju chuckles on how cute Yerin could be. She was happy that Yerin was kind. She just watch Yerin sleep like a doll. This is just one of the reason why since high school is she is in love with the the older girl. It was just quite sad that she already have a girlfriend.

"Yerin?" Yuju look at the owner of the voice and find SinB standing in the doorway with a bag in her hand. SinB's eyes widen. Yuju never expect to see SinB here, and the same from the younger girl. SinB run out, and Yuju follow her immediately.

"SinB!" SinB stops on her trance, then she look back at Yuju. She was mad seeing the girl with Yerin. She was really mad, how dare Yuju do that? How dare Yerin? Are they cheating behind their back? Her blood was boiling.

"Did you do it with Yerin?!" SinB was mad. She was sending death glare to the girl. She was annoyed. She felt like cheated. This girl, how dare she gets something from her? Did she really plan this? To get Yerin even she have girlfriend?

"What?!" Yuju was confuse. She sigh and look at SinB. She don't know what was running in SinB's mind.

"So it was you? The girl that Yerin is talking about? Wow? Did Yerin know that you have boyfriend?" Yuju mock her, but she don't care. She smirk and look at Yuju. She won't let Yuju look down at her.

"So what? I don't care. Don't act like you are clean. We are all trash here. You, Yerin and me." SinB says and left Yuju in dazed.

Yuju didn't expect this. She never knew that SinB could do this to Yerin. She never knew that Yerin could be hurting like this.

 

Yerin see Joy on the corner of the shop. The girl was down. She haven't order yet, she just watch her friend. She know how Joy wants to be alone. Knowing that girls for years, Yerin can say if she need a restroom just by the look.

"She's been here for hours, and haven't order yet. I want to talk to her." Yerin look at Jennie. She was also able to see the frown in Jisoo's lips.

"I knew Joy. She want to be alone." Yerin says, she was Joy's friend since high school. Jennie nodded and frown. She want to approach Joy, but can't help and just stare.

"Maybe the girl haven't reconciled with her yet." Yerin nodded, she remember that Jennie told her what happened. She was sad knowing this. She see how Joy like that girl so much.

"You know Joy could be like that, but maybe she will feel good if you approach her." Yerin was surprised with the words of Jisoo. She look at Jennie and the girl was smiling.

"You think unnie? But Yerin says..." Jisoo didn't let Jennie finish her words.

"I am the oldest here. I am sure of it. Bring some cake too and her favorite coffee." Jisoo says and patted Jennie's back, then she left the smiling Jennie and the dazed Yerin.

This is totally a suicide of her feelings.

 

"Today I bring some cake and chocolates. Could I share a seat?" Joy smile seeing Jennie. She nodded and let the other girl seat.

"You was frowning like this." Jennie imitate the way Joy did it, Joy smile seeing how sweet Jennie for cheering her up. She never had friend like Jennie. Well Yerin is different because she can cheer Joy up in her own way.

"Thanks for being here." Jennie appreciates that smile. She never knew it feels like this knowing you are the reason of those smile.

"That's what are friends for right?" Jennie never knew it would be painful as that saying those wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter