Madly In Love 102

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 102

Words: 2180

Pairings: SinRin, JenSoo, Joy x Jennie, JoyGi, YeJu

 

"!" Yerin curse as her back hit the refrigerator letting some stuffs fall. "Damn this chair!" Yerin kick the chair that cause of her fall and walk to open the refrigerator to have some milk.

 

SinB left for work already. 

 

 

"Unnie." Yerin look at the girl who just called her. She was busy on computing some of the stuffs, more like monthly expenses. Then here is Jennie bothering her.

 

"Yes?" The girl smile at her and move closer to her. She whisper something at Yerin. It's been only a month since Jennie started working here, but the girl grew fond of Yerin, and the same thing with the older girl.

 

Jisoo on the other hand was still on crush mode with Jennie, but she never say a thing, because contrary to what Jennie and Yerin's relationship, well the younger girl is not fond of Jisoo.

 

"Joy was with a girl who is she?" Yerin didn't notice Joy coming in, she didn't hear anyone order too, so she was surprised to see Joy sitting with a girl who have her bangs and long hair, with a cat like eyes. The two are talking and Joy seems so fond of the other.

 

"Did Joy order already?" Yerin asked, Jennie shook her head with a frown. Yerin chuckles as she held Jennie's cheeks and force the girl to smile.

 

"Don't think so much of your little crush with Joy, it's not worth it. Smile ok?" Jennie is like a sister to Yerin. The other girl nodded, and hug Yerin. The latter comfort the younger girl.

 

"Eherm! This is time of work." Yerin and Jennie look at the owner of the voice, and there was Jisoo mapping the floor. Jennie rolled her eyes. She pull away and offer her last smile to Yerin and start working again. 

 

Jisoo was looking at Yerin and she  was glaring to the younger girl. Yerin just shrugged it off, she knows Jisoo already. She focus her attention to Joy and the girl she with today. But then she realised that she was still doing something, so she continued computing for her monthly expenses.

 

"Give me a salted caramel mocha, and double shot." Joy wink at her and Yerin rolled her eyes. She walk to the cahsier to punch the order.

 

"I see you have company." Joy look back at the girl who sitting on a couch near the counter. Then she look at Yerin and smile.

 

"I was finally able to ask her out, she was kinda hard." Yerin was surprised that Joy bring someone today, she usually not.

 

"Don't tell me she is miss impossible?" Joy smile and nodded. Yerin was happy for her best friend. "Lucky for you, after of being douche I never knew that you will date again." Joy just laugh it out and she frown.

 

"You know how serious I am way back then." Yerin understands, she look if Jisoo was around, when she was sure that not she starts talking again.

 

"Don't think of it so much. Plus, Jisoo unnie was here I don't want her to hear that. Yeri was still her cousin." Joy nodded and pay for the order.

 

"Don't let Jennie bring the coffee over, I don't want to see her hurt." Yerin rolled her eyes, but touch a little because Joy could really be considerate.

 

"You shouldn't have bring her here in the first place."

 

 

"Are you flirting with the girl at the counter?" Joy wrinkled her forehead in confusion. She sit opposite to the girl.

 

"Seulgi, that was Yerin my friend, my chingu, mo nami." Seulgi just nodded, and look over her phone again.

 

"You're here, but you are focus on your phone more. Could  you focus at me?" Seulgi rolled her eyes and ignored Joy.

 

"You're being a childish again and I hate it." Joy frown hearing Seulgi. The girl wasn't her girl yet, but she will make sure that this girl will be hers.

 

"You're being harsh at me again. I should've bring another girls instead of you." With that a phone was in table and Seulgi was looking af her.

 

"So you are telling me that i am just your choice? The heck, you know why I don't gave you a chance? It feels like you want to play and in the end you will just left me." Joy eyes widen realizing how idiot she is. She shook her head.

 

"Seulgi that's not what I mean. I like you a lot."

 

"Oh really? I don't think a girl like you can even know the word like, maybe you just find it thrilling to me. Well heck just be straight and tell me if you want to bang me, so I can give it to you and we're done." With that Seulgi left Joy alone. Joy was frustrated sad.

 

"Here is your coffee." Joy look at the owner of the voice and see Jennie.

 

"Thanks. You seen it all?" Jennie want to deny, but she find herself nodding.

 

"I was pathetic. She think I am playing around." Jennie was sad seeing Joy sad. "I should've bring cake or chocolates to cheer you up." Joy smile, and appreciate how sweet Jennie is.

 

"I was lucky to be your friend. Thanks Jennie. Can you drink the salted caramel mocha with me? I am not fond of that. It supposed to be Seulgi's drink." Jennie smile and nodded as she seat in front of Joy and they talk about lot of things.

 

 

"Jung Yerin!" Yerin removed the cigarette in her lips that she haven't lighted yet. She usually do that when she was thinking of something.

 

"Oh Unnie." Yerin smile and throw the unused cigarette away. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter