Madly In Love 101

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 101

Words: 1600

Pairings: SinRin, Joy x Jennie, JenSoo

 

Yerin have been looking to the sleeping angel beside her. She never knew that it could feel like this, hugging the younger girl in her arms. It feels like heaven. Sleeping SinB was quite a sight, but she prefer to see the girl smiling at her. Yerin lean in to captured those sweet lips. Then an open eye welcome her.

 

"You creepy. You're watching me sleep again?" Yerin move away a little and answer with a hum. SinB chuckle a little, she move her body closer to Yerin and hug the older girl.

 

"It's cold." SinB mumble like a child. Yerin hug her tighter, and fix the duvet that covering their body. The warmness that SinB's body was enough to help her endure the cold, but they are so they have to cever themselves.

 

"You should wear your clothes already." Yerin suggested, but SinB shook her head and feel the warmness that Yerin's body was emitting.

 

"You have work?" The younger girl ask next. Yerin just nodded. "How about you?" The another girl asked.

 

"I am doing all nighters today, don't wait up." Yerin look at SinB, and the latter was able to see the frown. "Don't give me that frown. I love you." SinB smile and nuzzled in Yerin's neck. The older just sigh in exasperation.

 

 

"Have you heard the news?" Yerin look at her co-worker. The older girl was smiling at her. Yerin knows those smile. Working with Jisoo for three years is enough to read her.

 

"What is it unnie?" Yerin asked nonchalantly as she clean the coffee machine. Jisoo nudged her and she crease her brow. In the door was their boss, and a girl who seems cold, but was hot gorgeous. 

 

"Girls, come here. Welcome Jennie, she is the new barista. After Saeron left, I finally got a replacement." The guy says. Yerin just nodded, this girl was little hot, but not her type. She already have her SinB so what? 

 

"Hello I am Jennie Kim, but I prefer being called Jen, but if  you want to call me Jennie I don't mind. Let us work hard together." Jennie bow ninety degree. Jisoo was clapping like an idiot in excitement. Yerin just sigh and let Jisoo 

 

"I am Jisoo. Here is Yerin." Jisoo says and Yerin gave a warm smile as a greeting. The three of them start working, and their boss excuse himself. Jisoo was washing some dishes at the back, and Yerin was guiding Jennie on some stuffs. 

 

"Can you give me a cup of iced chesnut praline latte. And a piece of cutie like you." The customer wink making Yerin facepalm herself, watching Jennie reacts was priceless. 

 

"Sooyoung you're scaring Jennie out." Yerin told the girl who is ordering. 

 

"Oh so this cutie was named Jennie, anyway Yerin I named myself Joy, so stop calling me in my real name like we are still a high school." Yerin shook her head, and have Jennie an apologising look.

 

"Don't mind her, she is my friend. Just work with the latte." Yerin told the girl, and the latter nodded and start woroking on the latte.

 

"So What brings you here?" Yerin asked, Joy look around the coffe shop, and removed her shades.

 

"You're lucky that the customers are not that many, we could share some stuffs, you know some talk." Yerin rolled her eyes. She knows Sooyoung so much, this jobless girl who knows nothing, but to party and sleep with girls.

 

"I could tell you how beautiful the girl I met last night. You know she was quite y, and wild. Quite different from other girls I knew." Yerin rolled her eyes. This friend of her was really something.

 

"Spare my ears for some dirty stuffs. I'll listen to you when you finally decided to treat me some drink tonight." Joy raise her fist in the air.

 

"I'll surely look forward to that, bring Jennie with you." Joy wink as she leave the counter and look for her seat. Yerin shook her head.

 

"She's a cutie too." Yerin almost shout as she see Jennie standing beside her holding the coffee. Jennie was smiling watching the girl.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter