Madly In Love 111

Madly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Madly In Love 111

Words: 1874

Pairings: JenSoo, SinRin, JoyGi 

Sooyoung shook her head as she see how Yerin lazying on her lovely couch. She could be a lovely best friend, but to see Yerin like this wasn’t good in her eyes. The girl was like a bed bug to her. It seems their place was turn in a different way, like exchanging position. But Yerin is worst.

“I don’t think what SinB will say if she knew that you are being like this. You are lucky enough that I didn’t call your girlfriend so that she can fetch you because you are like a parasite here.” Yerin’s eyes widen hearing the last statement. She didn’t think twice, she throw couple of pillows in Sooyoung’s face.

“How dare you say that, we are almost the same if not only Seulgi suddenly change. Plus don’t open topic such as SinB, or anything related to her because I am trying my best not to think of her. I guess you could understand idiot.” Yerin snap making Joy widen her eyes, as if it’s her fault.

“You are lucky I am your best friend.” Joy stand from her seat and went to kitchen, she also heard punching of passcode from her door. She know that it was Seulgi, who could know her password tho? If not Yerin of course Seulgi. “You two are arguing again? You two doing it more than Joy and I did.” Seulgi stated, Joy shook her head. She immediately help Seulgi on those groceries, she don’t want Seulgi doing it alone.

“Yah! I told you to tell me when you are doing groceries, these are not just an easy task for a girl like you.” Joy was scolding Seulgi again, Yerin was getting used to it. The way Joy being to protective with her girlfriend. She sigh and look back at her phone and she start looking over her account again. It is her way of passing time, forgetting SinB at least for now.

“Yerin ah, if you don’t mind I can book you to dad’s hotel.” Yerin knows why, she want to laugh. She know that Seulgi will be reacting in a second. “Yah! How dare you say that like that. You making me embarrass. I would not be surprised if your best friend start thinking like we are a rabbit. You are too obvious.” Yerin laugh hearing Seulgi complain. And then she hear Joy yelling in pain, maybe Seulgi was hitting her again.

“Idiot.”

 

Joy sigh as she wait for Seulgi to finish cooking. Yerin left hour go, she says that she will be buying some stuffs too and will have dinner outside. Joy asked the girl to call her when she was in hotel so that she can assure that the girl is fine. “Aren’t you getting worried about Yerin?” Joy look at her girlfriend’s back. “You are worrying too much about Yerin, she was strong.” Joy says to assure her girlfriend, but she know better than this.

“Why don’t you call SinB and tell her to fetch Yerin?” Seulgi suggested, and Joy know better so she immediately shook her head in disapproval with the statement. “And let Yerin get mad with me? If I do that Yerin’s sacrifice would come to a waste. No matter what happened to SinB’s decision, I will make sure that Yerin will be happy. With or without SinB.” Joy was serious, she love Yerin so much. The only person who always there for her no matter what.

“Yerin is really important to you.” Joy could only agree with the statement, and she doesn’t want Seulgi to get jealous. She stand and back hug the older girl. Seulgi was startled, but she giggle as she fell Joy kissing her crown. “Yerin is like a sister to me that I never had, a sister from other parents you know. Then ask me who you are to me? The person that I would die for, my life. My other half, a person that I am glad that not related to me because if that happened I cannot marry you.” Seulgi face Joy and cup the younger girl’s face. She didn’t think twice and captured those sweet lips. They doesn’t mind skipping main course and proceed to dessert already.

 

SinB throws the phone away from her, what the sense of it when Yerin block her. She will do nothing with phone. All she can see around this room is her moments with Yerin, another thing is that she was thinking of a good comeback, she still need to talk to her parents about her break up with Sehun. It wasn’t a problem if not only Sehun tell her parents about getting married. Plus she was annoyed be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter