Book Two- Chapter Three

You're Mine

It had been a week that Kyungsoo became one of students in this school yet he never go to the cafeteria. Thanks to Chanyeol who never allow him to have lunch there. Fortunately, Tiffany wanted to meet Chanyeol and today, Kyungsoo had a chance to step into the cafeteria. He didn't know the location of the cafeteria, to tell the truth. All he did was following his steps. 

Kyungsoo took about ten minutes to find the cafeteria. He smiled at last as soon as he saw that building. He quickly walked there. But, maybe that day he could only see that building without being able to step into it. Baekhyun was there, searching for him. 

"Soo, let's go and have lunch at my classroom, "Baekhyun invited Kyungsoo. 

"But today.... "

Kyungsoo didn't able to finish his word as Baekhyun already pulled his hand. He snorted. He didn't know when he could go and enter the cafeteria. He didn't say that he didn't like to have lunch at the classroom, it was comfortable but eating bun almost everyday was what he couldn't accept! It would make him feel hungry again and he would end up sharing bun with Chanyeol. 

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun arrived at Baekhyun's classroom. They entered the classroom. There was only a guy there. That guy seemed so busy with his book and calculator. 

Baekhyun brought Kyungsoo to his place. He then took out something from his bag. It was a lunchbox. He brought kimbap that day. Kyungsoo stared at those delicious kimbap. His stomach suddenly growled. 

"Take it! I brought them for us! "Baekhyun invited  Kyungsoo to eat those delicious kimbap. 

Kyungsoo didn't think twice. He thanked Baekhyun before ate those meal. He didn't think anything on that time. His mind already filled with kimbap. Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo disbelief. How could a small guy eat lot of kimbap? 

"Errrr... It looks like you're really hungry. Well, you can eat all those kimbap if you want, "Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo. He was proud that Kyungsoo loved his kimbap. 

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with sudden. He really wanted to thank Baekhyun but his mouth already fulled with kimbap. Baekhyun nodded as he understood what Kyungsoo wanted to say to him. He smiled. Kyungsoo replied the smile, he tried but the condition of his mouth didn't allow him. He only nodded. 

Kyungsoo continued to enjoy his lunch but with sudden, an extra hand came and took one of those kimbap. 

Kyungsoo looked up. It was the earlier guy who was busy with book and calculator. Kyungsoo startled. That guy laughed when he saw Kyungsoo's reaction when he took one kimbap from him. 

"Yha Sehun! Why you took that kimbap? I gave to him, not to you! "Baekhyun scolded Sehun. 

Sehun didn't say anything. He acted like nothing happened. He winked at Kyungsoo which caused Kyungsoo to feel more annoy to him. Sehun turned to look at Baekhyun. He passed a book to Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't say anything. He let out a heavy breath and took that book from Sehun. 

"Why should I teach you when you will achieve better grade than me in every exams? "Baekhyun started to nag. His day would not be complete if he didn't nag. 

"Ouh... Just teach me! "Sehun persuaded Baekhyun. Sehun was good at begging, which caused Baekhyun to teach him at last. 

Kyungsoo said nothing. He already done with kimbap. He didn't do anything, just listening to both Baekhyun and Sehun. He stared at Baekhyun who taught Sehun. Then, he changed to stare at Sehun whose attention to only Baekhyun's face. Kyungsoo felt a little weird with Sehun but he didn't have the strength to ask, afraid if he misunderstood. 

Sehun thanked Baekhyun soon after the 'teaching-learning' session ended. He stood up and was about to walk to his place when he suddenly turned to back to ask Baekhyun, 

"Ouh, Baekhyun, have you told Kyungsoo about your secret admirer? "

Baekhyun's eyes enlarged. 

"How do you know about it? I never told anyone about it! "Baekhyun asked Sehun. He was so shocked. 

"Of course you never told anyone but your mouth did. You would nag about it whenever that secret admirer sent you something, "Sehun answered. Everyone in the school knew well how loud Baekhyun's voice. 

Baekhyun clenched his teeth. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun, asking for explanation. Baekhyun didn't answer him. He still annoyed with Sehun. Kyungsoo looked at Sehun, asking that guy to explain to him. Sehun knew that stare. He told Kyungsoo, 

"Your bestfriend has a secret admirer! That person always give him something. Almost everyday he will get a gift. He always said it was a secret but then he would tell us ten minutes later. He's such a person who can't keep a secret on his own! And I guess that kimbap is one of the gift from that secret admirer, "

Kyungsoo said nothing but nodded. He then turned to look at Baekhyun, who stared at Sehun. Baekhyun's eyes was likely filled with fire. Sehun acknowledged it yet he still wanted to tease Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, who do you think that person? "Sehun asked Baekhyun. 

"Everyone can be that person except you! "Baekhyun yelled at Sehun. He let out his anger to that guy. 

"Why? "

"Because you're not that romantic at all! "Baekhyun yelled again at Sehun. 

"Ouh don't say like that dear! Who knows about it? "Sehun said calmly. He was so enjoyed to see how angry Baekhyun was. 

Baekhyun was angry. He let out a sigh of anger. He tidied his table. He put his empty lunchbox into his bag again and pulled Kyungsoo out of the classroom. Kyungsoo didn't protest. He just followed Baekhyun. With sudden, the classroom filled with laughter from Sehun and that caused Baekhyun to feel more annoy with that guy.