Book One- Chapter Four

You're Mine

It was evening that Chanyeol and Jessica went to Kyungsoo's house. Chanyeol didn't speak anything to Jessica although her mother tried to speak to him. It was all because of Jessica who didn't bring Chanyeol to Kyungsoo's house earlier. Jessica did fetch Chanyeol earlier than others but she brought him to home. She asked him to change his cloth and took a bath before departing to Kyungsoo's house. That was the reason why Chanyeol felt annoy with Jessica. 

Both Jessica and Chanyeol went out of the car soon after they arrived at Kyungsoo's house. Luckily, Taeyeon was at the house compound when they arrived. Taeyeon went to them and greeted them. Chanyeol was the first to speak - asking about Kyungsoo of course! 

"Ahjumma, where is Kyungsoo? "Chanyeol asked Taeyeon. 

"He is in the bedroom, resting, "Teayeon answered. She looked so happy to have guests that day. 

Chanyeol grinned while his eyes sparkled. He was about to run into the house, to Kyungsoo's room when Jessica held his hand tightly. He turned to look at his mother, looked puzzled. Jessica shook her head, not allowing Chanyeol. 

"Why? "Chanyeol asked Jessica. 

"Aigoo this boy! Ahjumma already told you just now that Kyungsoo is resting! Don't disturb him! "Jessica told her son. 

"But mom, I come here to meet Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol told Jessica. His face already turned to sour. 

Taeyeon smiled, seeing Jessica and Chanyeol who fought about her beloved son. 

"Don't bother about it Sica! I guess Kyungsoo isn't sleep yet. You can go and meet him but with a condition! "Taeyeon said. She looked at Chanyeol .

"What is it Ahjumma? "Chanyeol asked. 

"Convince Kyungsoo to take his medicine. He doesn't want to take even though Ahjussi and I told him to do so! I hope he will listen to you! "

Chanyeol smiled. He didn't reply to Taeyeon, only nodded. He ran into the house, straight to Kyungsoo's room. Without knocking first, he entered the room. 

Kyungsoo who was about to close his eyes to sleep, turned to look at the door. His mood changed with a blink of eye! He was so delighted to see Chanyeol. 

"Hey Chanyeol! You're here! "Kyungsoo shouted out loudly. He was so happy. 

Chanyeol ran to Kyungsoo and hugged that small boy. He even landed a kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead. That boy didn't say anything. 

"I was so bored when you were not at the kindergarten! "

"Me too! I hate when I'm sick! "

"Take a medicine then! "

"I'm not! I hate medicine! "

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shut. They looked at each others. The atmosphere felt like at the cemetery where there was no sound could be heard! 

"Kyungsoo, I bring my new toys here. I really want to play with you but you're sick! My mother said that I can't disturb you because you need to rest. Then, I have to play all toys by myself! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. He was the first to break the silence. 

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with joy upon heard to Chanyeol. He loved to learn but he loved to play most! He quickly search for something. Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo even though he didn't know what he should search for. Kyungsoo found it at last! It was his medicine! He quickly ate the medicine and drank lot of water. He made a funny face soon after he swallowed the medicine. It caused Chanyeol to laugh out loud. 

Chanyeol ran out of the room and took his toys inside the car. He brought all toys to Kyungsoo's room. He played with that small boy. On the other side, Kyungsoo forced himself to stay awake even though he already sleepy. Thanked to Chanyeol who caused him to fight the sleepy feeling. 

Jessica and Taeyeon came, entered Kyungsoo's room. It had been hours that both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol played together. 

"Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, come to the dining room. Dinner already prepared, "Taeyeon told those kids. 

"Hurry up! We'll go back home after dinner! "Jessica told Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol looked so shock. Kyungsoo's face already turned to sad, upon listening to Jessica. 

"I won't! I won't go home! I want to stay here, with Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol told Jessica. 

"No dear! "Jessica denied the request. 

"Please mom! I promise to not cause trouble to Ahjumma and Ahjussi, "Chanyeol begged to his mother. 

"I want to hug Kyungsoo while sleeping so he will not feel cold anymore! "Chanyeol added. 

"Chanyeol, don't talk nonsense! "Jessica's voice started to louder. 

"It's okay Sica! Let's Chanyeol stayed here for a day or.....  A few days? "Taeyeon interrupted. She turned to look at Chanyeol and winked at him. 

Chanyeol smiled. He was happy - so happy that Taeyeon supported him. He turned to look at Jessica. He waited for Jessica to agree with what Taeyeon had said just now. 

Jessica's eyes enlarged. She was so annoy with her son. She let out a sigh and nodded. She agreed at last. 

"You can stay here for a week, then! I will bring your clothes and school equipment, "Jessica said. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol cheered up! They jumped on the bed with joy. 

That night, Chanyeol slept while hugged Kyungsoo. They slept well even though the weather was so cool.