Book Two- Chapter Seven

You're Mine

It was windy that evening at Chanyeol's house. Kyungsoo visited by force by Chanyeol. That guy wanted to spend a night or maybe nights with Kyungsoo. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were at the house compound. They did nothing, only staring at the green trees around Chanyeol's house. 

Jessica came out of the house, bringing a plate of cake with her. It was tea time already. She put those delicious cake on glass-made table in front of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. She then joined those kids. Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo thanked Jessica for those cake. Jessica just nodded her head and smiled. 

Jessica was so happy to see how happy Chanyeol was. Her son started to be a naughty boy soon after her family leaved Korea to Malaysia. She was so worried that her son never listen to her and Lay. Brought him back to Korea was a good choice. Chanyeol met Kyungsoo again and he changed to be a good kid again. It was like, because of Kyungsoo, she got her 'real' son back! 

Now, Jessica started to worry back. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had graduated from high school and they needed to further their study. She wanted to send Chanyeol abroad, to India or maybe to China. She afraid that Chanyeol wouldn't agree as he had to say farewell to Kyungsoo. She thought too much that she didn't realize that she had let out a heavy sigh. 

"What's wrong Ahjumma? Do you gave a problem? "Kyungsoo asked soon after he heard that sigh. 

Jessica startled. She turned to look at Kyungsoo. She forced herself to smile. She shook her head. 

"No dear! I was thinking about where should both of you further your study, "Jessica answered. She bit her lip, worried! She turned to look at her son. 

"I want to further my study at China. India is too far! Soo, let's follow me to China! "Chanyeol told his mother. He then turned to Kyungsoo and waited for that guy to answer him. 

"I'm not! I'm just going to study here. My father can't afford me to study abroad. It's too expensive for a family like us! "Kyungsoo answered. He grinned while saying those.

"I'll support you but with a condition that you'll study hard! "Lay interrupted. He was from the office. He put his bag on the chair and sat beside it. He then looked straight to Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol already made a noise. He was so happy to hear those from his father, Lay. He knew well that both Lay and Jessica loved Kyungsoo so much like how Suho and Taeyeon loved him. He was so excited that he already jumped of joy! 

"No! Thanks Ahjussi but I guess it's better for me to stay here. At least my parents and both of you still have me when Chanyeol isn't here, "Kyungsoo answered Lay. His voice was heard unsure about it. He was afraid if Lay misunderstood of his intention. 

Chanyeol stopped jumping. He was like being frozen. His joy disappeared! His face already changed. His face was like being full of problems upon listening to Kyungsoo. Lay nodded his head, signing that he was understand with Kyungsoo. Jessica, on the other side, started to worry again when she realized the change in her son. She was so happy when Lay offered to pay Kyungsoo to further his study and now she wasn't when Kyungsoo rejected that offer. 

"But Soo! You have to accept this offer! You have to go with me no matter what! "Chanyeol forced Kyungsoo. He didn't want to lose Kyungsoo again after he had lose that guy for almost ten years. 

"Yeol! Stop being childish! Kyungsoo is right! Your mom and I will be bored when you are not around. At least, we have him to accompany us when we miss you, "Lay said. He didn't like the way Chanyeol forced Kyungsoo. 

Jessica didn't say anything. She just being a loyal listener. She also knew that good intention from Kyungsoo but she cared about Chanyeol more than herself. She wanted to force Kyungsoo too, just like her son but she just couldn't. She was afraid if Kyungsoo ended up hating her if she forced him. She decided to keep silent and follow Kyungsoo's plan. 

"Soo, why don't you stay here tonight? I'll prepare your favourite food tonight for out dinner, "Jessica said. She didn't want the atmosphere became awkward. 

"Ouh! It was my plan too! Moreover, Yeol forced me to stay tonight ,"Kyungsoo answered. 

"Then, I'll leave now. I want to prepare all ingredients for dinner. I need to prepare a room for you too! "Jessica said. 

"No need mom! Soo said he wants to share a room with me, "Chanyeol said. 

Kyungsoo startled! He slapped Chanyeol's shoulder hard! He was annoy with Chanyeol's spontaneous answer. Chanyeol shouted out of pain. He then laughed out loud. 

"No Ahjunma! He's lying! I rather to sleep alone than sleep with him! "Kyungsoo told Jessica the truth. 

Both Jessica and Lay bursted into laughter. They couldn't stand to look at those kids. 

"Share a room with him. Okay Soo? "Lay asked Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo couldn't say anything when Lay already decided for him. He nodded slowly. He turned to look at Chanyeol annoyingly. That tall guy winked his eyes to Kyungsoo and giggled.