Book Three- Chapter Four

You're Mine

It was a peaceful morning at the office. Everyone seemed in a good mood, except for Kyungsoo. That day would be the last day he became one of the EG family. He walked straight to the CEO' room, Chanyeol's room. He wanted to send the resignation letter by himself. Actually, he wanted Hyoyeon to pass the letter to Chanyeol but he was afraid if Hyoyeon refused. By the way, Hyoyeon was the one who hired him. He didn't want Hyoyeon felt dissapoint with his decision. Moreover, he was afraid if Hyoyeon thought that he didn't serious in working at the EG. 

Kyungsoo walked to Chanyeol's room. He stopped by at Hyoyeon's room. Empty! That lady wasn't in her room. Kyungsoo continued walk to the CEO's room. He knocked on the door. Silent! No answer! He knocked again. Still there was no answer. He stood for a while, thinking whether he should enter the room or not. At last, he entered Chanyeol's room. Empty! Chanyeol wasn't in his room too. 

"Maybe he goes out with Hyo, "Kyungsoo told himself. 

Kyungsoo walked, approaching Chanyeol's table. There was a picture of Chanyeol there. He smiled. He put down the resignation letter on Chanyeol's table. He let out a heavy sigh before leaving the room. 

Kyungsoo collected all his belongings. He had worked at the EG for almost two months thus, he had lot of things. One of them was a picture of him and Chanyeol when they were kids. He stared at the picture for such a long time. He missed the old Chanyeol who took care of him. Now, the old Chanyeol had gone. He had to accept the fact that Chanyeol would marry with Hyoyeon. At least, he knew that Hyoyeon was a good lady. She suited Chanyeol well. 

Suddenly, the quiet atmosphere changed! Chanyeol was shouting and yelling at someone. Kyungsoo's heart suddenly skipped a beat. He was pretty sure that Chanyeol was searching for him. 

Chanyeol arrived at Kyungsoo's table. He had a piece of letter in his hand, which Kyungsoo was sure it was his resignation letter. Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo, sharp. Kyungsoo stood up and bowed to that guy - respect him as his CEO. 

"What is this? "Chanyeol asked. 

"It's my resignation letter, "Kyungsoo answered, short. 

"I know it! What do you mean by sending me this stupid letter? I warn you Kyungsoo, don't ever do something stupid like this again! I'll never let you resign! "Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo. 

Everyone on the office shocked! They never see their CEO behaved that way. Even Hyoyeon shocked to see Chanyeol. Kyungsoo bit his upper lip. He searched for excuses. 

"Errrr... I already get another job offer and I guess I don't suit with this kind of job, "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He didn't have the courage to look at Chanyeol. He never see Chanyeol acted like that. 

Chanyeol's face became more redder. It was like Kyungsoo added more fire in Chanyeol. Chanyeol tore Kyungsoo's resignation letter in front of that guy. He then threw the letter which I small pieces at Kyungsoo's face. 

Kyungsoo became ashamed when Chanyeol did like that to him. He didn't dare to look around him. He was pretty sure that everyone paid their fully attention to him and Chanyeol. 

Hyoyeon went away. Maybe she didn't have the courage to see what Chanyeol would do later to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo could see tears dropped on Hyoyeon's cheeks when she turned around to walk away. 

"I still want to resign! I don't mind of you don't let me go because I'll still leave this company! "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol firmly. 

Chanyeol kept quiet. He stared at Kyungsoo angrily. 

"I'll let you go with a condition! "Chanyeol said yo Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol went to every tables in front of him. He took all files and collected them. He then put them in front of Kyungsoo. 

"I'll only let you go if you finish up all these works! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. 

"Why should I do others work when they can do them by themselves? "Kyungsoo asked. He didn't feel satisfy. 

"Do it or I'll never let you go! I'm, Lay's son, one of the successful and powerful businessman in Korea. I'll use my father's power to make you and your father jobless! "Chanyeol blackmailed Kyungsoo. He used his father, Lay's power to blackmail that small guy. 

Kyungsoo bit his lip. He thought about what Chanyeol had said to him. He knew that he would lose to that guy if he tried to fight. That guy could ask his father, Lay to fired his father, Suho. If that happened, Kyungsoo and his father would be jobless! It wasn't easy to find a new job nowadays. Kyungsoo was lucky as if he resigned from the EG, he already had a new job. Yoona needed someone else to help her to run her business. But, how about Suho? His father would be jobless for sure! 

Kyungsoo nodded his head at last. He agreed with the condition given by Chanyeol. He stared at those files. He didn't know how many files he needed to finish up but he was sure there might be thirty or forty files. 

Chanyeol smirked. He was satisfy as he won in this 'battle' at last! He chuckled! 

"No resign until you finish up all those files! "Chanyeol reminded Kyungsoo. He walked away, leaving the dumbfounded Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's eyes started to watery. He wasn't sad because of the infinite quantity of works! He was sad because of Chanyeol! That guy had changed to a mean person since he returned from China. 

Kyungsoo took a breath, a real deep breath. He didn't want anyone to see him crying. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath once again. Then he let it out slowly. He sat on his chair and started to do his infinite quantity of works!