Book Two- Chapter Two

You're Mine

The classroom started to calm from noisy. Students started to walk to the cafeteria. It was already lunch time. They were really hungry. Learning made them hunger. 

Yoona and Hyoyeon planned to go to the cafeteria too. They stopped by at Kyungsoo's place. They planned to grab lunch with that guy. For Yoona, having Hyoyeon besides her was really comfortable. Hyoyeon was really friendly and helpful that everyone would be jealous with her that Hyoyeon wanted to be her friend. 

"Kyungsoo, want to grab lunch with us? "Yoona invites Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo looked up at Yoona and Hyoyeon. He smiled to them. Both Yoona and Hyoyeon replied the smile. Kyungsoo was glad to have a new friend -Hyoyeon. He nodded his head and was about to stand up. But, his waist was being pulled with sudden and caused him to fall on Chanyeol. Of course it was Chanyeol who pulled Kyungsoo. Yoona startled while Hyoyeon was about to burst into laughter. She quickly covered . 

"No! Kyungsoo will have lunch with me, "Chanyeol said. He looked sharp at Yoona and Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon, who was smiling quickly turned to serious. She pulled Yoona away before that girl opened to protest. Yoona felt weird with Hyoyeon. She stared at Hyoyeon but all she got was shaking head from Hyoyeon. 

Kyungsoo quickly stood up and sat on his own place. His face was red of embarrass. He bit his upper lip, annoyed with Chanyeol. 

"I hope she will know that she can't take you from me! "Chanyeol said. He took something from his bag. 

Chanyeol took out a bun. He divided it into two parts and gave a half to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't take it. But it just for a while when his stomach started to growl. He took that half bun from Chanyeol and started to eat it. Chanyeol smirked. He ate another half of bun. 

"This half bun isn't enough for me. I'm still hungry, "Kyungsoo said. He didn't look at Chanyeol as he still embarrassed with what Chanyeol had done to him in front of Yoona and Hyoyeon. 

Chanyeol chuckled. He took out another bun from his bag and did the same as the first bun. He divided it into two and passed half of the bun to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo watched it, disbelief! 

"Yha! Why don't you give me a bun instead of half if you have two buns with you? "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. He started to feel annoy with that guy again. 

"Isn't it romantic? Do you want to take it or not? Or do you want me to feed you like how we did when we were kid? "Chanyeol asked. He winked at Kyungsoo while passing the half bun to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo couldn't say anything. He snorted. Suddenly, a student came, running to Chanyeol. He didn't take any attention to Kyungsoo. His target was none other than Chanyeol. 

"Where is my bun? Give it to me now! I'm hungry! "That guy said. His face was full of sweat. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He pointed out his finger to Kyungsoo. That guy's eyes followed Chanyeol's finger and looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't understand at first. But then, he realized that the bun in his hand was that guy's bun. His eyes enlarged with sudden. 

"Wait, is this your bun? Omo... Well, I don't know about it! I am sorry! "Kyungsoo apologized that guy. His face was full of regret. 

Chanyeol laughed after looking the reaction from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned to Chanyeol amd shouted at him, 

"Yha! It's not my fault! I want to have lunch with Yoona and Hyoyeon but you rejected their invitation without my permission and now you give me half of bun which turns to be his bun! "

"Wait! What? Half? I don't get it! "That guy asked. He looked at Kyungsoo. 

"Yes! He had two buns with him. He took first bun and spitted into two and gave me half. Then, he took out another bun and did the same as the first bun! "Kyungsoo explained. He stared at Chanyeol annoyingly. 

"Haha.. Wow! This bad guy knows how to be romantic! "That guy laughed at Chanyeol. He patted Chanyeol's shoulder softly. 

"Shut up Baekhyun! I'll kick your later! "Chanyeol yelled. His face turned to red of anger and embarrass. 

"I'm sorry okay! By the way, as what this bad-guy-turns-to-be-romantic guy had mentioned just now, I'm Baekhyun and you? "Baekhyun introduced himself. He turned to look at Kyungsoo and waited for Kyungsoo to introduce himself. 

"I'm... "Kyungsoo was about to introduce himself to Baekhyun but that Baekhyun seemed to already knew when he called Kyungsoo's name, 

"Kyungsoo! You're Kyungsoo, right? "

Kyungsoo startled. He didn't know how Baekhyun knew his name, but he still nodded. 

"Oh my! It seems that I don't have any chance to be with Chanyeol! "Baekhyun said. 

Kyungsoo seemed in blank. Baekhyun chuckled. Such an innocent guy! 

"He told me everything about you. Well, I guess everything! I hope you don't have anyone in your heart as he had waited you for almost ten years! "Baekhyun explained to Kyungsoo. 

"Baek! "Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun quickly went out of the class. He should run away from Chanyeol! 

"We will meet again Kyungsoo! That time, I'll tell you everything! "Baekhyun shouted to Kyungsoo before he ran away from Chanyeol who was about to chase him. 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He stared at the half bun without eating it while his brain worked hard on what Baekhyun had said to him just now.