Book Four- Chapter One

You're Mine

It was Sunday. Kyungsoo was at home. He had been discharged from hospital since two days ago. It was still early in the morning and Kyungsoo still in bed. Sleep. He had been missing his home although he stayed at the hospital for only four days. He had no job. He was jobless. He wasn't longer one of the EG staff. 

That morning was really peaceful. It was until someone knocked on Kyungsoo's house. It caused Kyungsoo to awake. He felt so lazy that he didn't get up from his bed. He let that person kept on knocking on the door. He thought that person would go away when he got tired knocking on the door. That was what Kyungsoo thought. But, Kyungsoo quickly get up from his bed when that person started to call his name. 

Kyungsoo quickly ran to the front. He had to open the door quickly or that person would nag at him forever! His mother came to visit him! He opened the door and to his surprise, lot of people were in front of his house. He shocked! He face became redder! 

"Soo! You haven't bath? "Taeyeon asked her son. She was quiet shocking looking at Kyungsoo. 

"Yes! It's still early in the morning! "Kyungsoo replied. He rubbed his eyes. 

"Son! Look at your watch! Aigoo! It's already twelve o'clock! "Suho told Kyungsoo. He shook his head vigorously. 

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden. He stared at his watch. His father was right! He had slept for more than sixteen hours! He slept at eight last night and just woke up at twelve! He might still sleep I'd his parents didn't come. 

Kyungsoo turned to his guests. He smiled. He rubbed his back. He asked his guests to enter this house. They entered the house one by one. 

Taeyeon shook her head vigorously. Yoona and Hyoyeon laughed out loud upon looking at Taeyeon's expression. Kyungsoo's house wasn't in a good condition. Suho said nothing. He had nothing to say to his son. 

Kyungsoo knew well that his mother would start to nag at him. He quickly ran into the bathroom and took a bath. He stayed in the bathroom for a long time, so Taeyeon would forget about nagging to him. He only went out of the bathroom when he smelled something good. His stomach growled with sudden. 

"I dont know that you will take a long time to shower! You're likely a girl! "Hyoyeon teased Kyungsoo. 

"He's not! It's the way that he can escape from his mother! He knew that his mother wanted to nag at him, that's why he stayed in the bathroom for a long time! "Suho explained to Hyoyeon. 

Kyungsoo smiled. Everyone in the house bursted into laughter. 

"It's so nice to have lot of guests today, but what bring all of you here? "Kyungsoo asked. 

"Yha! You pabo! It's your birthday! We come here to celebrate it with you! "Yoona answered Kyungsoo. She was annoy with the dumbfounded Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo quickly glanced atbthe calendar. Yes it was! It was his birthday! He had through lot of hardships that he forgot about his own birthday. He turned to his parents. He quickly ran to them and hugged them tightly. He kissed them for lot of times. He thanked them for giving him a chance to see the world! 

"Thank you for giving birth to me! "Kyungsoo said to Suho and Taeyeon. 

"No need dear! We're happy to have you! "Both Suho and Taeyeon replied to their son simultaneously. 

"Happy birthday Soo! We wish you the best for your future! "Both Yoona and Hyoyeon wished Kyungsoo happy birthday. 

Yoona and Hyoyeon gave Kyungsoo a box of present. That present was quiet big! Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with joy. He thanked them for giving him a present. Taeyeon and Suho also gave him a present. 

"No need mom, dad! Giving birth to me is the biggest present for me! "Kyungsoo said to his parents. 

"Stop your sweet talk Soo! Just accept it or give it to me! "Suho teased his son. He knew Kyungsoo was sincere but he didn't want Taeyeon ended up crying. His wife couldn't stand to hear all those. Her heart was so soft! 

"Here, take it dear! I found it at your door when we arrived here! I don't know that you have a secret admirer! "Taeyeon gave a bouquet of red roses to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo took those flowers. He felt weird. He stared at those flowers and found a small note inside the bouquet. He took it and read it. 

​​​​​​​Happy birthday Soo! I know that you still angry at me, but trust me, I still love you now and forever! I'll wait for you! You're mine Soo! Always and forever! 

                                                                        Chanyeol 

Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat. He was touched with that note. Yoona realized the change in Kyungsoo's face. She approached that guy and tapped his shoulder. Kyungsoo was startled. He turned to left, to Yoona. He smiled to that lady. 

"Chanyeol? "

"Forget it Yoona! Chanyeol and I have no relationship. No more! Let's look forward for our future! "

Yoona nodded her head. She smiled to her future husband to be. Kyungsoo pulled Yoona's hand. They walked into the kitchen. They were going to celebrate Kyungsoo's birthday.