Book Four- Chapter Four

You're Mine

As being promised, Kyungsoo would give Yoona all gifts he got from Chanyeol so Yoona could return them to Chanyeol. That night, Kyungsoo went to Yoona's house. He walked to there. He supposed to drive his car but he chose to walk. It would take about thirty minutes if he walked to Yoona's house. He wanted to take some fresh air. His mind was miserable that he decided to get some air, to calm his mind. 

He was halfway to Yoona's house when he felt something weird. He could feel like someone was following him. He was so scared to look behind him but he gathered all the courage and turned to look at his back. Empty! There was no one behind him. He was alone on the pathway. Maybe it was only his imagination! That was what Kyungsoo thought. He walked faster. He felt regret that he didn't drive his car. 

Kyungsoo needed to through a dark road before arrive at Yoona's house. He stopped for a while. He stared at the dark road. He turned around and looked around him. No one was there. He was alone! He felt weird because there was no one when the night was still early! It was eight o'clock at night and the road was empty! 

Suddenly, his phone rang. Kyungsoo startled! He closed both of his eyes and let out a sigh of relieve. He was thankful to the one who called him. At least, there still a sound instead of sound of his breath.

It was Yoona who called him. She might ask him why he hadn't arrive at her home. Kyungsoo smiled. He picked up the phone. 

"Soo, I'm sorry but wherever you are, just go back home! I just get the news that mother is at the hospital. I need to go now! I'm sorry! "Yoona told Kyungsoo quickly. She was in panic! 

"Let me send you! "Kyungsoo offered his help. He was worried when he heard that news. 

"No need! Hyoyeon is here. She will drive me to the hospital. Juts go home safely! I'm going now! "Yoona declined the help from Kyungsoo. She quickly ended the call. 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. He out his phone back in the pocket. He turned back. He wanted to go back to his house and got some rest. To his surprise, there were two people standing in front of him. 

Kyungsoo was startled! He smiled to them and continued to walk, going home. Unfortunately, one of those person grabbed his hand and pulled him toward them. Kyungsoo tried to free himself from that person. Unlucky for him when those two were much stronger than him. 

Kyungsoo tried again and again to free himself. His action caused those two person became mad. Onw of them slapped his face. Kyungsoo's cheek became red. He tried to hold the pain while trying to let himself free from those two. 

"Who are you? What do you want from me? Just let me go! "Kyungsoo yelled at them. 

"Don't tell me that you already forget us! You owed us something and you need to pay it tonight! "One of them said to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo stared at those two's face. He tried to remember them. It took him almost a minute to realize that they were Chen and Xiumin. Those two had tried to him when they were in high school. His face suddenly turned to pale. He knew what would happen to him next. 

"It's like you already recognize us, huh? Let's proceed to the next, your body! "Chen said. He laughed out loud. 

Xiumin quickly tore Kyungsoo's shirt while Chen held him tightly. It caused Kyungsoo couldn't move anymore. He couldn't protect his dignity that night! 

Suddenly, there was another person came. He was Kai! Kai walked approach them. Both Chen and Xiumin stopped their action and bowed to Kai. Chen still held Kyungsoo's hand tightly. 

Kai laughed out loud upon seeing the pale face of Kyungsoo. He stopped his laugh with sudden and tried to kiss Kyungsoo's lip. Kyungsoo tried to avoid that kiss. Kai didn't give up! He tried again and again but Kyungsoo still succeed in avoiding that kiss. Kai became mad, really mad that he quickly punched Kyungsoo's face. Blood flowed down from Kyungsoo's mouth and nose. 

"Why are you doing this to me? "Kyungsoo yelled at Kai. Once again, Kai punched him. This time, it was harder than before! 

"I like you! I love you but you never think of me! I made a plan to make both of you and Chanyeol quarrelled so you would come to me! But you chose Yoona instead me! I don't give up! I sent you gifts with a warning notes! I know you accepted them but you still didn't come to me! So, here I am! Instead of suffering alone, let's suffer together! I'll make sure that no one will want you after this! "Kai told Kyungsoo the truth. All gifts that Kyungsoo received wasn't from Chanyeol, but from Kai. 

Chen held Kyungsoo tighter than before. Kai undressed Kyungsoo. He tried his best as Kyungsoo still tried to free himself from them. Thanked to Xiumin who helped him to make thing easier - he helped Chen holding Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo tried to avoid from being undress. He cried. He couldn't believe that his life would be like that. He tried to fight three of them, he tried but he was alone. 

Xiumin knocked Kyungsoo's head with something hard. Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged with sudden upon receiving that knock! His vision became blur. All he could remember was Kai who kissed him when his body was already wearing nothing exceptional for his short! His eyes could see nothing, only black before he fainted finally!