Memory

String Of Fate

 "Doctor Yoo.."

 "No.. seongwo. You can't."

 "Please.. just today. I promise that tomorrow i will come back here and i will do anything that you want."

 "If i say to undergo the operation. Will you?"

 "Wh-what? But doctor.."

 "Seongwoo.. listen to me. I know that the operation is risky. But bearing the pain will be more risky, Seongwoo-ya."

 "Doctor... actually.. I'm scare..."

Doctor Yoo sigh heavily. He look at Seongwoo and he smile.

 "Promise me that you will take care of yourself. Can you?"

 

  "Daniel.. where do you want to go?"

  "Are you serious, hyung? Will you take me?"

  "Of course.. today will be your special day. I will grant all your wish for today."

Daniel is overjoyed. He is leaping around Seongwoo with a smile on his face. Seongwoo is touched. How he is hoping that the moment could last forever.

  "So.. What is your first wish, my dearest brother?"

 

Every people that see them will say that they are happy. Daniel and Seongwoo are touring around the city, chukling while spending their time together. But it is not the same for Seongwoo, as every moment that pass, the pain start to come back, harder and harder. His mouth move desolately in prayers, begging the God to have mercy on him. 

  "Just a bit more, Seongwoo. You can bear it."

 

 "Hyung, are you thirsty. I will busy some cold drink. You can wait here."

 "Hmm-"

 

 Daniel walk into the cafe and order two iced americano. His mouth is humming softly to show that how happy he is. In a few minutes, the order is ready. He smile at the waiter and head outside, only to see people gathering at his brother whereabouts. He walk towards the crowd with a question in his head. When he reach the place, he try to walk through the noisy crowd to know what is happening. And he see it. The water slip through his hand and he doesn't care about it. He freeze.

 "Hyung..."

Seongwoo is there, lying on the ground. With a few bystander that are trying to help him.