Broken

String Of Fate

10 years later. 

"Daniel.. what are you doing here.. still remembering him"

 "Oh.. Minhyun hyung. What are you doing here?"

  "Look who is asking. Hmm.. Niel .. do you believe that he still alive ?"

  "I don't know.. deep in my heart I still can tell that he is out there , living.. but every people who save from the incident said that he is already dead.. father also said that there is no chance that Seungwoo still alive.."

 Minhyun smile and look at Daniel.

  " It's okay.. i'm here if you need me. Although i cannot replace your brother i will try my best to be a good brother like him."

   "Thank you hyung.." 

With that , the two of them walk away from the burned orphanage and walk to their house. After the incident, Daniel was raise by the teacher who save him, Mr. Kang. He is introduce to his new family and his new brother, Minhyun. But now Mr.Kang and Mrs. Kang is already dead because of car incident and Daniel hope that the two of them will be happy there. 

 

  "Seungwoo!!! You already back !!!"

  "I just go to the hospital.. why you guys is behaving like this."

  " We're just worry about you. So what the doctor tell you. Are you sick?"

   While gritting his teeth.. Seungwoo answer that the doctor say that he is fine and just tired.

  "Sorry guys.." he murmure under his breath.

  "So... seungwoo... you can rest for the day and the others .. start working. Now!!"

  "Geez.. thanks Seungwoon hyung.."

But seungwoon words make the other 7 boys shout in agony and saying that it is not fair. Seungwoo just laugh while giving the others a thumb up. With that he quickly get into his room.

Seungwoo close the door and sit on the floor. He hold his leg close to his chest. He cried his heart out. Yet, Seungwoo thanks to the person who save him from the tragedy 10 years ago. When he thought that his live will end, suddenly a man came from nowhere and bring him to this place. Orphanage Cafe. Yes , all of the person in this house cafe is an orphan. But he still can't forget Daniel. He really want to meet with him. How is Daniel right now? 

Flashback

 " Seungwoo, hmmm. How can I say. Your health. It become worst. Seriously, tell me , do you take the medicine?"

  "Maybe, i skip it a bit. Haha"

  "Seungwoo.. it about your health. Please as a doctor.. no.. I have think you as my own brother.. please ... take care of your health. If your condition worsen, youu need to undergo an operation."

  "Okay.. I understand but please don't tell the others.. please "

Doctor Yoo know that Seungwoo is an orphan and he also know that he live at the Orphanage Cafe. He also always come there to have a little coffee.

  "How can you meet your brother in this condition?"

Yes, Seungwoo is sick. He had an infection on his organ. It because of the incident 7 years ago.