Meeting

String Of Fate

 "Daniel-ah... don't put up your hope. You doesn't know if it is the real one. Remember what I always been telling you. You will end up to be the one that will hurt if you act like this..."

  "But, hyung-"

  "Wait... Wait a minute."

Jisung is looking at Daniel. His hand is trembling in happiness. He cannot believe eyes.

  "Are you Daniel? The Daniel from the orphanage that on fire a few years ago? Are you?"

  "Yes- I am that Daniel. Why? Do you know me?

Jisung quickly hug the person in front of him. He really want to cry right know. Its really Daniel. The Daniel that Seongwoo is longing to see. He quickly call the other.

  "Ya!! Guys!! Come here. You must see this."

  "What hyung? Geez.. We are busy right now.."

Jisung look at the other boys. His mouth start to dry as he really want to tell the others about what he had found.

  "Guys.. It Daniel.. Seongwoo's brother."

  "What!!!"

 

  "Hyung.. hurry up. It start to rain now. We have to hurry."

  The three man are running through the rain. Daehwi and Guan Lin are leading, doesn't realised that the third person is starting to turn pale.

The cafe is full with tears now as they are waiting for Seongwoo to come back. They want to see what reaction that Seongwoo will show if he know that his beloved brother is waiting for him. Minhyun is holding Daniel's hand, to give him a support while Jisung is still full of tears while talking with the others boys. And they hear it. The bell is ringing. 

 It is happening very fast. Daehwi is opening the door while muttering words at his soaked clothes. Guan Lin is following with a smile on his face, trying to persuade the angry hyung. And after that Seongwoo follow up. And the boys see it. Seongwoo is turning very pale. His pain start to take it toll to his body. And he colapses. In a moment, the sweet reunion is turning into a disaster. The cafe is on chaos.